Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

elora gheratch / mohamed marzougue

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Re: elora gheratch / mohamed marzougue

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:02 am

another_victim,
I cannot advise you more strongly/ DO NOT PAY anymore to them. If you have followed all of our advice in the main topic that I posted above, they cannot contact you to SCARE you. And after two weeks, they will have forgotten about you and will have gone on to other victims who have not blocked them and are still talking to them.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby another_victim » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:51 pm

when i opened this thread, i had already blocked him on fb and skype. i will not pay anymore. my problem is that it is very easy to google me and contact me, cause i am some kind of a publisher. nothing happened till yet, so we will see...
another_victim
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:08 pm

Google Alert will tell you if something with your name in will pop up and you can contact the host to delete the video.
Best thing to do - if possible - is to change your old username used online with the scammer, if this username lead to your real identity online.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com