Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gruber86

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

gruber86

Unread postby gruber86 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:41 pm

I was chatting harmlessly to a 15 year old girl, I was trapped into her sending me some pictures and they ahve now put my details, (i dont know how they got hold of them) and put them onto pyaop.pro
gruber86
Account suspended.

Re: gruber86

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:00 pm

If you were told the girl was 15 before any talk of a sexual nature occurred, then we neither can nor want to help you. What we deal with here are people who threaten to claim the person knew the girl was underage. You were told "she" was 15 and still continued. On top of this, this is the second time you've been caught, so you obviously didn't learn your lesson last time. You're no longer welcome here.

Now, as for PYAOP - let me make this perfectly clear. We do not approve of what you do. Why? Firstly, you hack computers and openly admit to doing so. It's very easy to see what you do by looking at the chat scripts. Hacking is illegal. Two wrongs do not make a right. We at ScamSurvivors have this in our forum rules:

Illegal activities are not allowed.
We will not tolerate any discussion of illegal activities by forum members. The scammers may be criminals, but we are not.

Secondly, you offer "bounties" in exchange for removing a person's details from your site. Why would that make you any different from a scammer? If these people are criminals, then what does that make you if you're willing to delete any evidence of their wrongdoing for money. You can try to spin it any way you want, but as far as I'm concerned what you do is no different to the scammers blackmailing people. As such none of your members are welcome on our site.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com