Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

In need of Someone to talk to - georgeraff52@hotmail.com

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

In need of Someone to talk to - georgeraff52@hotmail.com

Unread postby ForgiveMe341 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:36 am

I dont know if ive been scammed or not.
But Im sure Im being blackmailed

Last week i just got a message from someone i used to talked to and there is one (honest mistake) that i fall into the webcam trap and i showed him my face and half of my body. Last week he messaged me on yahoo and said Look if you dont talk to me today and dont do a complete show i will post your recorded video online etc...and your friends will find out. I panicked, So i closed all my email accounts,social networks. he doesnt know my real name, unfortunately my screen name is the usual screen name i use for twitter which unfortunately i cant recover because i forgot the password and email i used back at the time that i register that twitter account of mine.

My life turned upside down since then, I never knew this was coming, thoughts of suicide comes into my mind on a daily basis, i even went to psychologist but never told them what is really going on since i dont wanna go public about it and the stress of going to lawyers and everything. For 10 days straight, Im scared not having any clue of when where and to whom will he post the video

I dont know when will i ever be happy again or even just smile. The thought of it weakens me each and every hour of my life. I know i have my part on this, i know i did wrong and i dont know if up until now i can forgive myself for what i did..

and then tonight i found this website. I dont really know now.. i dont even know what to ask for on this site.. i just shared my story. i dont know up until when i can carry this burden and pain thats inside me.. only my bestfriend knows about this issue that i have. my everyday is just a living nightmare now.. i dont know if im still living or im just merely existing ..

I just hope one day. i can say that "everything will be okay :(
ForgiveMe341
New survivor

Re: In need of Someone to talk to

Unread postby Tomi » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:39 am

I am sorry ForgiveMe341 for what happened to you and the stress & emotional impact it has caused you. Please read the Blackmail Section here for advices on what to do. Be strong. Do not give in to the fear and despite what happened, please never think of taking your life away. It is so hard for now but things will get better. Just hang on. Take care of yourself.
Tomi
Senior survivor

Unread postby ForgiveMe341 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:59 am

thank you so much Tomi, i am hanging on everyday.. waiting for that day that everything will be just fine just like before..hope you have a wonderful day and days ahead of you
ForgiveMe341
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:01 am

Hey Forgiveme,
Welcome to Scam Survivors. Know that you are not the first this has ever happened to. Don't pay the scammer any money and cut off all contact with them. Your gonna be ok but it's gonna take a little time. We are here to help you and anyone else that comes here because they've been scammed by these low-life's.

Big Al.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Ruffled Feathers » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:45 am

Hi Again ---

Hope our conversation in the chat room helped you tonight. Just remember, you are now the survivor and the bad guys cannot hurt you --- you did everythig right by deactivating facebook etc. and life really does go on.

Once you get your mind into a positive reaction all will be Ok once again and just treat this as a learning experience that will make you stronger and understand this can happen to anyone when they are vulnerable.

Now is the time to take really good care of yourself, and move forward doing real life things with friends and family.

Please keep us posted as to how you are doing, we love success stories...

RF
A scammer is only as good as the fear he creates.
Ruffled Feathers
Senior survivor

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:06 am

ForgiveMe341,

do you have details about the scammer? The dating/social site where you met him, his profile elements and pictures posted there, email address used or username in chat? Sure he play a similar game with others and maybe some potential victims can be saved if the details are posted here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby ForgiveMe341 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:04 pm

George Raff

georgeraff52@hotmail.com

He said he's from the UK which i dont know whether its true or not

i reported the incident to all the messenger sites.
ForgiveMe341
New survivor

Unread postby Panda123 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:34 pm

Thanks for posting details about the scammer. This will help future people from becoming victims. You will now be stronger and you are now a Survivor. Just make sure you watch YT Videos or play with friends to get your mind off things!
Panda123
New survivor

Unread postby ForgiveMe341 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:47 pm

Panda123

Thank you so much for the ecouraging words. people here a very helpful. it takes the pain away somehow. this is the part of my life where i hit the rock bottom. but as they say, once you hit the bottom theres no other way than up. every day im trying to be strong to help other warning friends and family to actually be mindful and and be careful on posting personal information on the internet and also secure their accounts to the maximum level.

the first time i found out that ive been scammed i knew its gonna be over, thats it, that the end of my show in this world. however, i landed onto this site and they keep reminding me that i am not alone. that alone kept me from ending my life.. i never felt like i was a victim at first since i have my own mistake from this event. but definitely this have made me a better person towards everyone that surrounds me.

i still feel and think about it sometimes but my friend told me that sometimes "its all in the mind"

this is a hard lesson learned, i regret what i did, if only i could change it and get it back. but there are things that cannot be changed and is now out of our control. the only thing that we have now is to get ourselves back together as Rf and other mods have told us.

my friend told me too, that sometimes you just have to yell WHO CARES to those scammers? Life Goes On!

i hope everything to be well to all the victims who are now survivors, keep your calm and sooner or later this too shall pass.

Best wishes to this site and to all the members
ForgiveMe341
New survivor

Unread postby Dirar » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:49 pm

Dear Forgiveme341,

I totally get how you are feeling :( , the sudden realization of the nightmare! I just found this great site today, and I hope we can help each other to ease the depression and pain. I also hope to talk to anyone, so i will be posting, and getting in touch with you and fellow members soon.

Hope to survive!

Cheers

Dirar
Dirar
New survivor

Next

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com