Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

My Scam Story

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Re: My Scam Story

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:55 am

Of course you can go at police. They will take your report, but they can not stop the scammer, they can not recover the money you lost and they can not arrest the scammer.

Deactivating your Facebook account can be a good option - in this way you will be not able to accept friend requests from unknown person after being scammed.

The only person who can end this nightmare is you. No one else. Stop the communication with the scammer, dont allow him to find you again, follow the steps from the topic posted above and you have good chances to get out of this trap.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:09 am

jack,
If you are too afraid to post the details of the scammer yourself, we can post them for you if you fill out an information form. Please try to fill every box possible with the scammer's information that he gave you.
Victim BM form link:
http://scamsurvivors.com/bmform.htm
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby cl900 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:54 pm

jack i was scammed too.. but you can say to me as time has passed between the first and second contact? please reading your stories i'm afraid
cl900
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:59 pm

cl900,

Jack made a mistake by accepting a request from unknown person after being scammed. So long you will not do the same, you will be safe. Is important not to let the scammer to find you again. And no communication mean NO COMMUNICATION.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:12 pm

cl900, I'll repeat myself again to you, and for the new guy here's benefit:
Typically, the scammer will show only you the video then hide it in private or delete it, so that YouTube does not close their account. They really have no intention of sending it to your FB friends, as it endangers their own FB profile and they cannot stay under the radar in the secret scam of YOU. If you followed all of our advice in the main topic we posted you, they cannot find nor message you to pay them again. And if they have no way to scam you again by directly contacting you, they have no reason to repost the video. Once the scammer's account or videos get flagged two times they will lose their account, and your video if there in private will disappear.

^^That, and the other advice of NO RESPONSE and BLOCK scammer and ALL UNKNOWNS, and delete emails UNOPENED stops the scam. YOU stop it. YOU stop the communication. This STOPS the scam on YOU, and he will move on. If he cannot directly talk to you, he cannot scare you into paying, it's as simple as that.

Now, jack, about waiting "until it's over..." to post details of the scammer:
It's over when YOU say it's over. And that means as soon as you have taken all the steps in our advice link we gave you. This gives YOU the control, not the scammer.

You are safe here posting only the scammer's details now that you have followed our advice already. We never post or allow victim information to be posted here. This scammer, as do most scammers have a dozen or more victims a day that they are talking to Right Now. You are not the only victim who has suffered or is suffering now from this guy, Posting their details here does not endanger you anymore, as he would have no idea who posted them. but not posting them does endanger all the others.
They need the details posted so that they can find out they are being scammed, and where to get help.

I strongly urge you to do the right thing, like all the other victims who have come here for help and posted their scammer to save others. They are now feeling the same things you felt, do not know what to do, and are seeking help. Please give them the help that they need.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Previous

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com