Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

melissa.hm.35 on Facebook

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

melissa.hm.35 on Facebook

Unread postby Vilac » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:28 am

Hi, i just got scammed... i accepted it... the exact same situation as the other dudes but i didnt know about you guys! I deleted my facebook, linked in and block her from skype. I had to pay 300$ but even if i could have paid, what would tell me that he or she wouldnt share the video anyways! So i am not paying and i will wait tomorrow at 830 am to see if he has shared something. He put the video on dailymotion so scare me and it actually flipped me out! But we shall see what happens. I hope nobody gets through that in his or her life because we feel like crap after that... :(
Here are the info about the person:
the girl is really cute and she was supposed to be 18...
FB name melissa.hm.35
the guy wants me to transfer to his account via western union
/ nams : mohamed anas benkirane / Countries : Morroco

If anyone has any suggestions... please let me know!
I will keep you posted to let you know if it happened or not ...
Vilac
New survivor

Re: Have been Blackmailed, what do I do? - part 2

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:36 am

Hello, Vilac,

sorry to hear you experience this situation.
You will find here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580 all you need to do.

Delete/block the scammer from Facebook and Skype.
Change your username on Facebook - it will change your url, and replace the picture with your face in.
Modify the privacy settings on Facebook - allow just your friends to see your profile.
Set a Google Alert with your name in - in case if something pop up you will able to react fast and to delete the video. All the details about how to do it you will find in the link above.

Avoid for a while to accept requests from unknown persons online - the scammer may return using another fake name.
If he can not find you to ask for money, in few days, the scammer will move on to the next victim.

About the scammer:
- where you have met the person?
- do you have the bank account details? Can you post them, please?

On Facebook,

Melissa Hm aka melissa.hm.35
Worked at Audi USA
Went to Canada
Lives in Montreal, Quebec
Female
Active since December 17, 2012.

on Skype
melissa.hm - China - no avatar
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: melissa.hm.35 on face book

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:45 am

Her link on Dailymotion: http:/ /www.dailymotion.com/dm_50f73f90c309b

Username: dm_50f73f90c309b

No picture avatar
More information:

Canada
Registered 17 january 2013
0 followers, 0favorites, 0 comments
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Vilac » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:29 pm

So the guy is suppose to share the video right about now. I will keep you posted if it really happened.... I feel like shit though...
Vilac
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:22 pm

Vilac,

Since you did not pay and followed all of our advice very fast, the chances of them posting are slim. They cannot reach you now to threaten anymore, nor find you, and so you will be a lost cause to them.
It's easier for them to leave and scam someone else, and you represent $0, BIG FAT ZERO in cash to them.
If you had no feelings at all, and were only interested in MONEY not thrills or sadism (since they have no feelings they do not even feel this,) what would you do? Chase a victim blocking and gone, or open another chatbox and find easier prey? Correct! They will move on. It is a waste of time to post it. More money is waiting for them ahead, none behind them.

Just checked, nothing there.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby Vilac » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:46 pm

I thank you very much for all your help and support and i've got my lesson... Seriously you guys are amazing and your site should appear right below chatroulette! You would save so many problems !
Thanks for helping, and i hope nothing bad will happen... nothing has happened so far, thankfully!
Vilac
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:49 pm

Actually you'll find a warning about these scams and a link to us on the front page of chatroulette. So far they're the only site to do this, but we're hoping more will in the future.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby justmyluck » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:46 am

I was hit by the same person what steps shall i take i took the privacy and to delete but the guy has facebook links of some contacts
justmyluck
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:57 am

Blocking them from seeing your FB seems to stop anything further happening right now.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:02 pm

If any of the details of this scammer are different, please post them here.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Next

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com