Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Tracey Miller - facebook

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Tracey Miller - facebook

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:48 pm

Form received 2018-03-30 17:06:38

What name did the scammer use?: Facebook and Facebook Messenger
Scammer's email address if you have it.: sylvia585432124@gmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were?: 24
Scammer's Skype name.: Did not use Skype
Scammer's Skype username .: Did not use Skype
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page.: Tracey Miller was the Facebook profile but has been deactivated. Google email sylvia585432124@gmail.com
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? .: Facebook and Facebook Messenger
If they asked you to leave the site/app , where did they take you to?: Asked for phone number is all
How much money did they demand?: $6500
Name you were told to send the money to.: Tracey Miller
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Mali and Burkina Faso
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: (410) 734-5753
How were you to send the money ?: Wanted me to use online or Western Union. I used MoneyGram
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Blocked the phone number and trying to figure out how to block the email on google hangouts.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: I was in contact with a friend request on Facebook I accepted the friend request figuring of meeting new people The persons name that was on the profile was Tracey Miller from Durant Iowa and worked at McDonalds I had a conversation with her on Facebook messenger She said she wanted to meet new people She asked where i live. she told me she was from Durant. She asked what i do for a living i said work. i asked her what she does she said works at Mcdonalds She asked if i live alone or with somebody She asked what my hobbies were. she asked me what food i liked She asked how old i was i lied and said 27 i asked how old she was she said 24 She asked if I like sex I said yes and asked her for a date she then said she would show me her private parts and asked to see mine She asked for my number and i gave it to her her number is (401)734-5753 and exchanged in a private webcam of sexual content on Facebook messengar She then said she was 18 and i was exposing to a minor I then new that i was setup by a fake Facebook profile

She showed me some pictures of African people who were starving and dying and in need of money she demand that i send $6,500 immediately.

I said that i could not pay and said $ is all i can send she has since told me to pay $ now and then another $ next month I also tried apologizing and saying i have lost some dignity in doing this heinous act and asking her to delete the video forgot this ever happened I tried checking her profile on Facebook again but she has either deleted or deactivated the account and the messages on Facebook messenger have been blocked because of abusive or spam She asked for my gmail once i didnt give it to her i asked y she needed that and said ok nevermind She threatened me that she would send the video of me m***urbating to friends family work newspaper and city daily press and it is apperently a Youtube video but she never sent me the link just replayed the video to me was all

We have since sent texts and emails she usually starts the conversation with hey or hi and then asking how I am doing i respond with ok fine or good (her e-mail that she gave me is sylvia585432124@gmail.com) back and forth saying when I will have money and try to transfer money She has told my to use the following transaction for where to send money too Name: Tracey First name: Miller Country: Mali Postal Code: 00223 Question: Ok Answer: Ok and Name: Tracey First Name: Miller Country: Burkina Faso Postal Code 00226 Question: ok Answer: OK. I have sent $. $ to Mali and $ to Burkina Faso. Still demanding more money, after saying if I would send the the second $ to Burkina Faso the person would delete the video and information he or she had on but hasn't and is demanding more money.
=
+14107345753
Number billable as geographic
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Churchville, MD
Original network provider Verizon Maryland, Inc.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: Tracey Miller - facebook

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:32 am

Form received 2018-07-23 03:22:16

What name did the scammer use?: Tracey miller
How old did the scammer say they were?: 23
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Facebook Tracy Miller
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +14107345753
Please upload any photos the scammer sent you.: received_147110349515860_wp15ax.jpeg
Photo 2: received_147110339515861_u7lhux.jpeg
Photo 3: received_147122212848007_55c5fn.jpeg
Photo 4: received_147128426180719_634k34.png
How much money did they demand?: 3500
Name you were told to send the money to.: Geremy
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Mali
How were you to send the money ?: Western union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I reported conversations to fb and am blocking her
=
FB About Tracey Miller
WORK

Student Nurses
Certified Nurses Aide (CNA) · Starting on July 23, 2018 · Ottawa, Ontario
CURRENT CITY AND HOMETOWN

Ottawa, Ontario
Current city

Ottawa, Ontario
Hometown
Attachments
37770198_147090592851169_8851817615828451328_n.jpg
37770198_147090592851169_8851817615828451328_n.jpg (4.7 KiB) Viewed 1027 times
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com