Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Chat Random Scam - sandra.lifa.7 on face book

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Chat Random Scam - sandra.lifa.7 on face book

Unread postby Scammed88 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:21 am

Hi all,

Yesterday I was stupid enough to be scammed by some {yes, a bad word. edited.} in Morocco (apologies for the language). I was browsing on Chat Random when suddenly a mid-20's looking girl appeared on screen she had long brown wavy hair and a dark tan. She started taking off her shirt and bra and then started asking me to tell her what I wanted her to do, which she did, this made me feel that it was quite legit. So I start taking my clothes off and getting my bits & pieces out on screen, after a couple of minutes her screen went black so she gave me her Facebook profile to add so we could carry on there. I added her and spoke to her again, she then added me on Skype and we carried on talking there but wouldn't answer a video call, this is when I got quite suspicious. She then sent me a message listing approximately 20 Facebook friends and sent me a youtube link of myself doing silly things and that if I didn't pay her £300 these people would be seeing my video through private messages. I panicked immensely at the thought that some of my friends and family could be sent this video, I immediately flagged it and within a couple of minutes it was taken down off youtube. I agreed with her that I'd send her £200 via Western Union which I (regrettably) did just to stop her from sending this video to anyone. So after a couple of hours of trying to reason with her, she asked for another £100 I said no and that I wasn't going to send anymore money, I then received 2 more links one to a separate youtube video and another of a dailymotion video. I flagged them both and both were taken down, she then went offline. After that I immediately blocked her on Skype & Facebook, I then deactivated my Facebook account so she couldn't contact me through a different fake profile. I presumed that even if I blocked her and set my private setting to only friends that she could still contact me through one of my friends friends lists that she had so for the meantime I have deactivated my account. I know that I was stupid to do this type of thing in the first place and I'm even more stupid for actually sending her money but I didn't know what else to do. The thoughts I was having yesterday were atrocious it was one of the most horrible things I have ever felt in my life, I was contemplating suicide at one point. I have done everything that has been mentioned in earlier topics and I don't think this scammer has any way of contacting me.

What I wanted to ask is that now I have sent money to this piece of shit << [that word is ok. It's the "sexist slang" that is not ok.](apologies for the language again), is there anyway she could contact me and has anyone ever been through this to the point were the video was sent to friends & family? How long does this type of this usually last for? Some of the scams seem to last for a couple of days but now that I have already sent money do you think this person is more likely to come back?

Thanks for your time, reading this forum over the last 24 hours has helped me a lot, thank you.

Scammed88
Last edited by firefly on Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: edited sexist language. made Green notes.
Scammed88
New survivor

Re: Chat Random Scam

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:44 am

Scammed88,

I'm sorry that you were scammed, but glad you found us and did the right things by blocking finally.
As long as they have no way to contact you to scare you, they will go away. You are the one that sent the money, not your friends, and the scam is over if they cannot make you respond.
Check all of your other online profiles that might have your same names she knows, real one or usernames.
Change or delete those accounts if messages can be sent to you at any of them.
These scams are not long lasting, only a day to a few perhaps, depending on how locked down you are and unavailable. NO MORE CONTACT is the key. When they realize you will pay no more and they can't contact you, they scam some new victims.
Follow all of the advice in the main topic, and you will be safe.It will work out ok, and be over soon.
Online blackmail. Read this first. viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580

Now, we need scammer details to warn and help others.
Her FB profile name EXACTLY from URL, address bar.
Her EXACT profile name in skype: Right click her name and choose ""Profile."
Pictures she sent you, if any.
Name of the person to pay, address to send money.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: Have been Blackmailed, what do I do? - part 2

Unread postby jabberwhorl » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:28 am

This is a Facebook account of one such scammer; unfortunately, I could find no way of reporting this directly and in full to Facebook (they make their threats through Skype, bu threaten to expose via Facebook). This 'person' operates this blackmail scam/sextortion through Chat Random

FB sandra.lifa.7

I am being blackmailed by the people who hold this face book account (I have blocked them). They are threatening to show the video of me to my face book friends. I could find no way of adequately reporting their account to face book and having it deleted (though they made the actual threat/request for money via Skype. The are Morocco based; I also blocked them on Skype. They asked me for £300, but I just immediately blocked them. I set up a Google alert, and have heard nothing from my friends, so may have been lucky. However, all this happened only late last night, so I still regard this as a threat. The put the video on YouTube as part of the threat, but I had it removed almost immediately. The do have a list of several of my face book friends (around a dozen). This is their face book account/profile. They had as I recall five or so friends - presumably other people they are trying to blackmail. Their Skype identity is ilenia.spera1. It also seems very difficult/impossible to report them to skype.

http://www.face book.com/sandra.lifa.7

Last edited by Wayne on Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: edit link.
jabberwhorl
New survivor

Unread postby Scammed88 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:12 pm

I reactivated my facebook profile this morning to get some information. I don't know if it's because I have blocked her but her account seems to have been taken down.

Her profile name on Facebook was: Lifa Sandra
Her Skype screen name was: ilenia spera
Email address: ileniaspera@hotmail.fr
Names used to ask for money: Tamim Hakim & Zakaria Boumediani
She asked me for my phone number,I never gave it out but hers was: 00212638120801
Scammed88
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:23 pm

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

sandra.lifa.7 on Facebook

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:32 pm

The image is stolen from one Skyrock profile, active since 1997. Real owner name - Chloe.

On Facebook,
Lifa Sandra (Ckeh) aka sandra.lifa.7
Went to Prior Lake Senior High School - Prior Lake, Minnesota
In a Relationship
Knows French, English
Female
Active since January 3, 2013.

Favourite quotes:
"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way."
"I would rather be slapped by the truth than kissed with a lie"
"Don't believe everything you think"

About +212638120801:

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Morocco
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Chat Random Scam - sandra.lifa.7 on face book

Unread postby Applepieman » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:52 pm

Hi guys.
The same thing happened to me today, I feel so bloody stupid. Have they even gone through with there threats I'm freaking out, I spoke to a friend and he said, that its very unlikely they will as it heightens the chance of them getting caught.
Applepieman
New survivor

Unread postby Applepieman » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:55 pm

Sorry me again,
I do feel perticulaly daft now I have seen that one of her qoutes on Fb, was "Don't believe everything you think." This woman/man/group really are a horrible bastard, or bunch of bastards (sorry for the language.) Please someone tell me that they have never gone through with there threats, my girlfriend is on there list and I really cant lose her, she means everything too me.
Applepieman
New survivor

Unread postby Jbox » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:02 pm

Just make sure you stick to what these guys say and you'll be fine. Read through the threads they've written as it helped me no end!!!

It's been about 5 days since my blackmailer contacted me, ignoring them is the best thing to do and they'll move on!

What ever you do, don't pay them.....stupidly I did in my panic, before I'd found this forum!

I'd close any social network accounts or at least put them on the highest privacy settings to be sure.
Jbox
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:08 pm

Applepieman,

Please read this topic, and follow all of the advice there: Online blackmail. Read this first. viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580

Please read that entire topic. Here are the main points in it:
DO NOT PAY THEM! They will only be back for more money over and over until you stop.
Block them in FB, change your FB username and picture. Increase your privacy settings in FB. Block them in Skype. Put Google Alerts on your name, and report any videos to the host of the website to close them. Do not answer any unknown emails, delete them without opening them, and do not accept any new friend on skype or FB.

If any of the details have changed from the ones already posted in this topic, please post them here to warn others.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Next

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com