Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Candyy Wright/ Candice Wright/ James Lawson/ James Care

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Candyy Wright/ Candice Wright/ James Lawson/ James Care

Unread postby Jbox » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:59 am

Hi there,

I've been blackmailed today for $50 to a Paypal account due to my stupidity on Kik. It's like Whats App messenger for iPhone.

To cut a long story short, she said she was going to message my friends with a picture I sent her etc. She first wanted access to my iTunes account to download stuff. It ended up being a payment to Paypal.....
I paid and she became friendly and apologetic saying be careful in future and said goodbye.
About an hour later I got a message from another account, similar name and same picture saying 'Send me another $50 dude' I haven't replied since and have deleted Facebook, Twitter and Kik.

Anyway, the details of the girl/guy are.

Kik names : Candice Wright & Candyy Wright
Paypal Names : James Lawson & James Care
Paypal emails : lalala7@hotmail.com & Nirvana7897@hotmail.com

Heres the picture which changed from the site we first met. I never even clicked on it in Kik.......how stupid I was.

Jbox
New survivor

Re: lalala7@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:32 am

On MySpace,
no one - private profile
Female, 35, Zimbabwe
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Candyy Wright/ Candice Wright/ James Lawson/ James Care

Unread postby Jbox » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:37 am

Thank you for your help, I really appreciate it.

I'll keep you updated!
Jbox
New survivor

Re: Candyy Wright/ Candice Wright/ James Lawson/ James Care

Unread postby Jbox » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:55 pm

So I was just telling FF in the chat room that this guy has sent another money request for $50 on my paypal account.

I'm just going to ignore it.........very tempted to delete the account if i'm honest.
Jbox
New survivor

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com