Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

im been blackmailed now

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

im been blackmailed now

Unread postby jimmy0606 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:39 pm

few days ago i finaly agreed to have skype video chat with a contact id been chatting to for a few weeks, stupid of me but exchanged facebook details also anyway 1 thing led to another and cyber sex then they demanded money and sent me the link to youtube of myself and threatened to sent to all my contacts.

i know this is my fault i just dont want to embarrass my family im so ashamed right now hardly slept for 3 night, ive blocked them on facebook and set up google alerts
jimmy0606
New survivor

Re: im been blackmailed now

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:19 pm

Welcome. Firstly check out viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580 and the video posted there, then please post up all the scammer's details once you've done what's needed to block them.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby jimmy0606 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:05 pm

Thanks for your help its been a great comfort reading this form tho im still scared, very scared. ive blocked them on everything just playing the waiting game now, they told me i had to pay money at the end of the month as i was trying to buy some time hoping they just forget about me.

i will post all info about them shortly just trying to gather myself
jimmy0606
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:37 pm

jimmy0606,

glad our advices help you.
Please, dont wait long with posting the details about your scammer.
Because of those details, we can find more infos about the online activity of the scammer and maybe some other victims can be saved before to be too late.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:36 pm

Jimmy,

You found this website because of the hundreds of men and women who have posted their scammer details.
The staff here spend all of their free time doing this to help others who have been scammed. These scammers can hurt a dozen or more people every single day, and only YOU can help the ones that right now are dealing with this guy, just as you did three days ago. You took our advice of blocking and did everything to protect yourself now. The scammer cannot contact you to scare you into paying anymore, and now knows you will never pay him so he has already moved on to the other victims. You are safe to post his details.

These scammers are not vindictive. There is no emotion in them. They only want cash, as fast as possible BEFORE the victim can get help. Once blocked and contact is impossible as the victim will not ever talk, they lose the BIG SCARE power they had. They know it is over, so they go prey on new victims. They are businessmen, and time is money, so they do not try and dig up and chase a lost cause. They have too many others in front of them on webcam to work on that might pay.

Please understand this is the truth we have found from dealing with them for years now, and from all the victim reports that support everything we say here. Post as soon as you can. Then you can eat and get some sleep, and get normal again. Your worry is way overblown. The scammer is gone.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com