Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

cool5cool SkypeID cool.nice.cool

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

cool5cool SkypeID cool.nice.cool

Unread postby scammed » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:43 am

FB profile: Celine Karty (often deactivated)
Skype name: cool.nice.cool (appears as cool5cool)

I stupidly fell victim to the webcam blackmail scam/sextortion. We began chatting on a site called chatrandom. She said she was called Celine, she was quite tanned and had long brown hair. It may be helpful to note that she was sitting in front of a wall that had a black bicycle mounted on it. She asked me to add her on facebook where we continued chatting. Then she asked me to add her on skype. It was at this point that the conversation was videoed. The webcam went black for a second before she returned with a written message that began 'Listen very carefully...'. She proceeded to prove she had a list of my facebook friends and demanded $700 to stop her posting the video to all of my friends. It was at this point she sent a youtube link to prove the existence of the video. I was supposed to pay via western union to someone in morocco (I didn't get to the payment details stage).
scammed
New survivor

Re: cool5cool SkypeID cool.nice.cool

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:52 am

Skype profile had a location of "France." nothing more, and no Skype avatar picture.
scammed came into chatroom, and he has no other pictures of scammer, name of scammer to pay in Morocco, nor any telephone number saved.
Scammer youtube account reported to be Meryxa OMIne, opened yesterday.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Celine Karty on Facebook

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:48 am

On Facebook,

Celine Karty aka celine.karty.1
Worked at Carrefour
Studied at HEC Paris
Lives in Paris, France
In an Open Relationship
Joined Facebook December 31, 2012

Image used:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

western unoin refund possible??

Unread postby dk-scam-victim » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:51 am

Hey everyone

I have just been blackmailed by a "girl" I met on chatroulette and unfortunately I panicked and payed around 220 US dollars... The payment went through Western Union, and I was wondering if anyone know if it is possible for me to get that money back? I was stupid enough not to search for help online before I panicked and payed... I wish I had found this forum before the payment, but that didn't happen... I really hope anyone here can help me with my question...

I have already contacted Western Union about this, but it would help me to hear your experiences with this.

My English isn't perfect since it is a second language to me... I apologise for any parts that doesn't made sense to you...

I really hope you guys can help me.

P.S.: I tried to search the forum before posting, but the words Western Union are too common, so the search ignored them.
dk-scam-victim
New survivor

Re: western unoin refund possible??

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:19 am

If the money's been collected then it's gone. If it hasn't been collected yet then you can cancel it. Contact them straight away to find out.

Be sure to post up all the scammer's details to help warn others.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby dk-scam-victim » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:49 am

Okay I will contact them immediately..

"she" used the name "Celine Mara" on Skype (celine.mara) and on Facebook...

I can't remember the url for the facebook one, but there is a lot of "people" on facebook with that name...
dk-scam-victim
New survivor

celine.mara on Skype

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:28 pm

On skype celine.mara
- no avatar picture

Hard to identify the fake profile used on Facebook, so long the Skype username has no hits there and the fake name used by the scammer is also used by alot of other people.

Do you have details about the destination for the money delivery? Can you post them, please? Any new info about the scammer can help other potential victim.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby dk-scam-victim » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:17 pm

The destination was Morocco... I forgot to write that it was over two payments and "she" used two different names... the names was YASSIR ZAHRI & OTMANE CHAOUI.
dk-scam-victim
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:13 pm

Do you have a link for "her" Facebook profile? If you do, can you post it, please?
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby dk-scam-victim » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:21 pm

"Her" facebook profile is at facebook.com/celine.mori.90
dk-scam-victim
New survivor

Next

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com