Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Sheikh Hamza Hamza - instagram

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Sheikh Hamza Hamza - instagram

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:31 am

Form received 2017-11-21 00:19:13

What name did the scammer use?: Sheikhaddulhamza, Kik-moneyballin24
How old did the scammer say they were?: 26
Scammer's Skype name.: Sheikh Hamza Hamza
Scammer's Skype username .: sheikhabdulhamza
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? .: Instagram, he went through another girls instagram pretending to be her. Which he is now doing with my instagram to get other girls and threating me with my pictures if i dont let him use my instagram.
If they asked you to leave the site/app , where did they take you to?: Kik & Skype
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: The scammer is going through other girls instagram account, luring girls in by saying he will pay 10k-70k a month to just skype but turns out to be more and he will record you right away and threaten you with videos asking for your instagram account username and password to get more girls. Says he will pay and its all a scam.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Sheikh Hamza Hamza - instagram

Unread postby ladylips » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:58 am

Hi I think I am being scammed by him he has my nudes what do I do please help
ladylips
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:00 pm

bms.JPG

You can click one of these, they all lead to the exact same place.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:27 pm

Although the steps in the link above are mainly designed for males whose videos were recorded, it does also cover your situation. The steps are very similar, but you'll find a few differences which are explained there.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:56 pm

As a quick update to this, I received this email last night:

Hi Wayne,
I came across your site due to googling moneyballin24.
Please see my screenshots.

it is sad people fall prey to this.
Although I do work in the adult industry in addition to modeling and photography, never in my life would I do anything upfront for free...I am older though, 32, so I think i have more experience when it comes to scams than most say 18 or 19 year old models.

Thank you for your website.
He or She (whoever was messaging me) stopped replying after I said I would not do anything upfront for free, lol
Wayne

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:31 pm

Form received 2018-02-10 17:01:14

What name did the scammer use?: Sheikh Hamza
How old did the scammer say they were?: 24
Scammer's Skype name.: Sheikh Hamza Hamza
Scammer's Skype username .: Sheikh Hamza Hamza
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby missmiababy222 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:26 am

WE NEED TO STOP THIS MAN.
He has approched me on a few different instagrams, finally I gave in and talked to him. After he got another model to talk to me first, send me these videos that she looks terrified in, her fake bank statement etc
I’ve recorded talking to them both because I knew it was him messaging me through her account. You can tel by the way they both talk the exact same way.

I’ve reported the Instagram account, sent a message to Instagram because what if she has minors as followers and he uses them? DISGUSTING.

I’m not afraid of my nudes getting out so he knows he has absolutely nothing on me. I am thinking of taking all my stuff to the police. Does anything have any other evidence of this creep? HE IS A SICK INDIVIDUAL and if they are working together to extort girls, they both need to be taken down.

So ladies, please give me any info you have!!!!!
missmiababy222

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:52 pm

You should go to the police and report everything you have on the scammer.
You also should go to the link here, to help warn other potential victims. The information you may have that others do not may help save others. Scammers will change their details, so you may have something new that is not posted here.
It also will give you advice to protect yourself from any more harm.
http://blackmailscams.com
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby missmiababy222 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:05 pm

Sorry guys,
This was a big misunderstanding.
I jumped to conclusions when I shouldn’t have.
missmiababy222

Unread postby missmiababy222 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:24 pm

I jumped to conclusions he's an understanding guy and I should have not done that, for the evidence he shows this page clearly does not beat what he shows if anything is fake here it could be this page created by jealous haters and stuff. I won’t talk money on here but he is definitely the real deal. I got upset and took it out on him and I shouldn’t have.
missmiababy222

Next

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com