Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

naomi.benny on Facebook

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

naomi.benny on Facebook

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:38 pm

The victim met the scammer on chatroulette. The convo moved on Facebook and Skype. After recording the chat session, the scammer asked for money - 100 dollars was sent in Morocco, through Western Union. The video was posted on Youtube by the scammer, and is now private. The second money request - 600 dollars.
Phone number used: +212660171156

On Facebook,
Naomi Benny aka naomi.benny
Worked at ZARA
Lives in London, Ontario
From Los Angeles, California
Female
Active since yesterday.

Images used:

The pictures are used online on few french dating sites (web-chats also). The source for the stolen pictures seems to be one Skyrock profile.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: naomi.benny on face book

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:52 pm

+212660171156
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Morocco
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Médi Télécom S.A. (Méditel)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Chat Roulette Scammer

Unread postby JohnnyBB1990 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:12 am

Alright so i was on chat roulette and i i started talking to who i thought was a girl and she made it seem like she had intrest. She told me to add her on facebook and we will facebook chat explicitly. Her facebook name was laroz Ashly. I added her and we started talking she asked if the fb i was on was real or not. Then she told me that this was her sisters account and that she will send me a link to her real fb site. I clicked the link and it was a girl named sarah felis felis. We started videochatting and it was a video of a blonde girl m***urbating. Mid session she dissapears and a video of myself and what i was doing this whole time was being shown instead of her. I then got a fb message from her saying " look
i'm a professional hacker i filmed you in the same time you m***urbate in front of your cam ( your face ,your d*ck ..... )
all your friends !.. and all your informations , now you want to solve your problem yes or no ?? if not i'll share your video with everyone u know
PS : we are an anonyme company , we can ruin your life in less then one click.
istart with this personne first :" He then proceeded to send me links of a few of my friends fbs and said he will send it to them first. He said if i block him or delete him he will send the video to everyone. He then told me the only way i can stop this is if i sent him 500 dollars using this site, Westernunion.com. I stalled for a while saying all kinds of bullshit . I told him i had no money on my card at the moment and that i will be getting my paycheck at the end of this week, He then told me to call him on this number so he can contact me about the money 212676800891. The number didnt seem like a real phone number considering there were too many numbers so i asked him if this was the right number to call. He told me hes from morocco and thats how the numbers are there.. Probably a lie. Anyway i kept stalling and came across this site where i joined the chatroom and got the proper advice. I deleted him and blocked him from my fb and it has been about an hour and half since the incident happened and none of my friends have recieved a video so far.
JohnnyBB1990
New survivor

Laroz Ashly on face book

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:41 pm

On Facebook,

Laroz Ashly
Worked at T-Mobile USA
Studied at US Olympic Team
Lives in London, United Kingdom
From Los Angeles, California
Active since January 26, 2013.

Same pictures already reported here.

sarah felis felis is already reported - see viewtopic.php?f=20&t=6779
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby santrix » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:25 pm

Hi!
Same happened in Spain, in November 2012.

FB Profile: Saraah Dubois
Phone: +212 6 76 800891

Said she/he was from Morocco, same terms as in other messages (hacker... Western Union... bla, bla, bla...)

As FB is based in EEUU information given is limited and takes a while.

Thanks for posting all this info!

:twisted:
santrix
New survivor

Unread postby santrix » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:35 pm

Searching the net, I've reached the conclussion this guy is from any Southafrican country, maybe Mali or Nigeria.
:lol:
santrix
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:03 pm

+212676800891
-
santrix,

If any of the details that you have are different to what is posted here, please post them.
Many other victims can be warned, can be saved the hurt you experienced, or can get help here.

Please post all the scammer's details:

Where did you meet? What is the website?
What is scammer's FB account profile link? Not just the name, the EXACT link. Many people can have the same name.
What is scammer's EXACT Skype Profile name and details there? (Right-click mouse on her name in Skype.)
Who were you told to pay? Name, city, country?
Email address of the scammer?
Any other details of scammer.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby ihatescammers » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:51 pm

Hello, I was a victim.
Time is passing and I feel pretty better, but often still scared.
What these people do is something orrible that should be punished.

I think these people are from Morocco. Actually I think they're from Tètouan and Casablanca.
I registered a few IPs from them when I was scammed.
One of these IPs is a dinamic one I registered three times on different days, so I'm pretty sure it can be real.

I was wondering if postal police can identify the owner of this PC. Do you have experience about this?
Or can an hacker let this Pc goes pop?

I wanna say thanks and thanks for your great service and support.
ihatescammers
New survivor

Saraah Dubois on Facebook

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:59 pm

On Facebook,
Saraah Dubois aka saraah.dubois.3
Studied at HEC Montréal
Female
Joined Facebook November 13, 2012

The picture is stolen from one Skyrock profile.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:10 pm

ihatescammers,

If any of the details that you have are different to what is posted here, please post them.
Many other victims can be warned, can be saved the hurt you experienced, or can get help here.
This scammer, as do most scammers have a dozen or more victims a day that they are talking to Right Now. You are not the only victim who has suffered or is suffering now from this guy, Posting their details here does not endanger you anymore, as he would have no idea who posted them. But not posting them does endanger all the others.
They need the details posted so that they can find out they are being scammed, and where to get help.

I strongly urge you to do the right thing, like all the other victims who have come here for help and posted their scammer to save others. They are now feeling the same things you felt, do not know what to do, and are seeking help. Please give them the help that they need.

Please post all the scammer's details:
Where did you meet? What is the website?
What is scammer's FB account profile link?
What is scammer's EXACT Skype Profile name and details there? (Right-click mouse on her name in Skype.)
Who were you told to pay? Name, city, country?
any other details of scammer.

These scammers use internet cafes, smartphones, and fake details. They cannot be caught, And if you read our FORUM RULES here, you would know that hacking is illegal and we do not discuss illegal activities here. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19

Illegal activities are not allowed.
We will not tolerate any discussion of illegal activities by forum members. The scammers may be criminals, but we are not.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Next

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com