Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

naomi.benny on Facebook

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Re: naomi.benny on face book

Unread postby ihatescammers » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:51 pm

Name of the girl:
Charlotte Pursey
from Lyon - France - FaceBook born in Paris
Payment Details:
Mohammed iBnhadi- Morocco - by Western Union
Met on chatroulette.

Sorry for the forum laws violation, it is right we are not criminals like them.
Thanks for the infos about the internet cafè.
ihatescammers
New survivor

charlotte.pursey.1 on face book

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:33 pm

On Facebook,
Charlotte Pursey aka charlotte.pursey.1
Worked at Fashion Stylist
Studied at EMLYON Business School
Lives in Lyon, France
From Paris, France
Active since February 12, 2013.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby samsurvivor888 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:52 am

Yeah i had the same thing happen to me accept this time they used the name Tiffany Herbert C
and they provided me with a phone number as well
phonenumber 00212610495521
First Name : MOHAMMED
Last Name : IBNHADI
samsurvivor888
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:02 am

+212610495521
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Morocco
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Maroc Telecom S.A. (Itissalat al-Maghrib)

Please post all the scammer's details:
Where did you meet? What is the website?
How old did the scammer say they were?
What is scammer's FB account profile link? Not just the Name you see on the account, as many people can share the same name, but the profile link in the address bar, the URL.
What is scammer's EXACT Skype Profile name and details there? (Right-click mouse on the name in Skype. Click on the right arrow on top and give us the name on the bottom of that skype page.)
Email address of the scammer?
Any other details of scammer? Anything else specific that others would google to find the scammer

After you post the details above, read and follow this topic to protect yourself as much as possible.
Online blackmail. Read this first. http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... f=20&t=580
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby samsurvivor888 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:14 am

Where did you meet? What is the website? We met on chatrullette and then moved on to fb then skype
How old did the scammer say they were? 19
What is scammer's FB account profile link? Not just the Name you see on the account, as many people can share the same name, but the profile link in the address bar, the URL.
What is scammer's EXACT Skype Profile name and details there? (Right-click mouse on the name in Skype. Click on the right arrow on top and give us the name on the bottom of that skype page.) (live:mwad72) they also contacted me from (catherina.pursey)
Email address of the scammer?
Any other details of scammer? Anything else specific that others would google to find the scammer
another name they used was Marwa i think a girl from Netherlands vacationing in moracco...
samsurvivor888
New survivor

Skype name: Catherina pursey

Unread postby Incco » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:44 am

Hello, my name is XXXX and I am a blackmailing victim.

3 hours ago I was a fool and undressed myself infront of a stranger on the webcam. I realized to late that this "stranger" infact wanted to hurt instead of giving me pleasure. I noticed her/his webcam suddenly during our act had some weird windows box coming from the corner and then I realized I was getting recorded. I told him asap that this was a recorded show and he was fake and then it happend; BOOM! Chat was closed down and he told me he was a hacker and that he wanted 4000 danish kroner for not posting this video to all my facebook friends. "Stupid enough I gave him/her my facebook page, we didn't become friends, but he/she copied all m facebook friends name. He/she then continued to blackmail me etc and the person actually made a youtube video of me and linked it to me telling me this would go much further if I didn't pay up. I got the video banned fast and the person said that I had to think fast. I then came with un excuse and told I would pay within 24 hours. I did this to buy myself some time and search the web for answers. Then I came across this wonderful site and I instantly got filled with calmness. Everything I read here was exactly what I had tried. I then pulled myself together, banned his/her skype profile, went to my facebook and made all my friends private/hidden for others and changed my facebook name. Like I said, this happend 3 hours ago, so I am not sure if this will continue, it proberly will, but I am ready to take this fight up! This guy/girl will not get me down that easy.

Advises to others; I noticed these type of blackmailers ask for a facebook account really fast. They often say they don't have skype and that they have to instal it - it's a lie, they say it to make them sound more "person" like. After you have given them your details like facebook they will answer slowly, like they will write you back with 3-4 minutes inbetween and I realized now that it is because they are copying your friendslist on facebook, but every 3-4 minutes they say something like; I really like you, you're cute, let's get naked soon" to keep you hanging around. Their english is very bad!! Also last comment I learned today; If it sounds to good to be true, it proberly is. ;-) Keep that in mind!

I was lucky enough to make some good mixed pictures of this blackmailer from my skype chat. I got his/hers contact name through westernunion, his/hers phonename, his/hers fake picture and his/hers fake name. Watch the picture in the URL bellow the text.

Also I noticed something, in the chatroulette where I caught this bad person he/she was from the country Marocca and when I talked to him/her in skype she/he was from France? Makes no sense, I just didn't realize it before it was to late. Anyways, watch out for people from Marocca who have bad english and promisses sex on webcam and are looking extremely hot. THESE ARE FAKE!

I will repost some more data when more hours have gone. It's 3 hours since it happend, and I will write again in 24 hors and tell if any of my friends actually got any videos of me on their facebook or if this person tried to contact me.

If you have any question, please feel free to ask me.

I have learned a HUGE lesson about this and I will never do this again, "if it sounds to good to be true, then it proberly is". I am actually glad this happend to me, because now I respect the internet and strangers even more!

Remember if you still like to chat to strangers then ask them to write the given date on a piece of papir and show you it on webcam, this way you will know they aren't fake. Or just ask them to stand on one leg or something. ;-) Blackmailers always comes to you without webcam and they ask for skype where they show you a fake video. Watch out for this and have fun. :-)

Best regards,

XXXXX the victim. ;-)

http://postimg.org/image/6nv80s2df/
Incco
New survivor

Re: Chatroulette blackmailing story - Please read!

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:54 am

Information taken from image posted above.

Skype name: Catherina pursey
Skype profile ID name:
Lyon, Frankig France
Skype avatar picture:

Person to send the money to: boumediani zakaria in Morocco

+212638120801
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Morocco
City or exchange location
Original network provider*

We need more details:
If you have the scammer's FB..

What is scammer's EXACT Skype Profile name and details there? (Right-click mouse on the name in Skype. Click on the right arrow on top and give us the name on the bottom of that skype page.)

Do you have: Email address of the scammer?
Any other details of scammer? Anything else specific that others would google to find the scammer?

Please read the main topic and follow all of the advice there. In addition, we recommend you deactivate your FB for 2 weeks, to make sure he has moved on.
Online blackmail. Read this first. viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:17 pm

Here's a larger version of that photo, taken from the video that was likely used.

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Incco » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:22 pm

We never became friends on facebook. She/he just asked for my and I gave it to her/him. Dunno why she/he never applied for friendship, guess he/she was busy writting down my facebook friends names. So I can't give you anything here.

The exact skype name was catherina.pursey. I think she has two accounts with that name. I have blocked and reported both.

We never exchanged emails nor other interesting things besides his/her phone number. But you already took a note to that.

Anyhow, it's been 35 hours since the threat was made and he/she hasn't posten anything yet to my facebook friends. It seems like it was all in the mouth/words. I'm now feeling relaxed and quite chilled about this, but of course there is always the thought if he would save it for some other hurtful day, but I doubt it, I ain't the time worth in money for him/her, I am certain he/she has moved on to a new victim, "sadly enough".

All your help has been a tremendous victory for me, really saved me and pointed me in the right direction.

I just have to say to new comers and other victims, "Block/Ban" the hacker/blackmailer right away, don't even waste a moment on trying to reason with him or send him/her money. This worked for me! Of course I chatted a bit with him, but I just know now the results would have been even better if I just instant blocked him/her when she confronted me. Like I said, it is 35 hours since the threats have been made and nothing has happed yet, so seem so far like a succes stoy.

Best of luck in the future all.

I will keep updating, maybe tell if anything happens in the nearest time, but I doubt I am worth this blackmailers time now. ;)

Best regards,

xxx
Incco
New survivor

Re: catherina.pursey in skype

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:42 pm

I think she has two accounts with that name. I have blocked and reported both.

The worst option possible... Why? viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66948
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com