Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

"Belarus Phishing Expedition"

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Re: "Belarus Phishing Expedition"

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:31 am

Transfer $754 to my Bitcoin cryptocurrency wallet: 14VbGhtysr6wrNs7EhdKiS2NoMmMDBM8cn

Dec. 10: 2 payments made totaling 712.27 USD.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:18 pm

This one again....

I know what you like hard funs (adult sites).
Oh, yes .. I'm know your secret life, which you are hiding from everyone.
Oh my God, what are your like... I saw THIS ... Oh, you dirty naughty person ... :)

I took photos and videos of your most passionate funs with adult content, and synchronized them in real time with the image of your camera.
Believe it turned out very high quality!

So, to the business!
I'm sure you don't want to show these files and visiting history to all your contacts.

Transfer $761 to my Bitcoin cryptocurrency wallet: 1BgphddTJvTjxkkk1zkksFKJaXfqfMZE4C
Just copy and paste the wallet number when transferring.
If you do not know how use Bitcoins - ask Google.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Jack Russell » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:02 pm

Received from 85.140.27.0 = RU-MTU-20041213 [MTS PJSC]

Email headers are forged to appear as if it's coming from Yahoo. While the may change, it's still the same threat.

Hello,

I am a spyware software developer. Your account has been hacked by me in the summer of 2018.

I understand that it is hard to believe, but here is my evidence (I sent you this email from your account).

The hacking was carried out using a hardware vulnerability through which you went online (Cisco router, vulnerability CVE-2018-0296).

I went around the security system in the router, installed an exploit there. When you went online, my exploit downloaded my malicious code (rootkit) to your device. This is driver software, I constantly updated it, so your antivirus is silent all time.

Since then I have been following you (I can connect to your device via the VNC protocol). That is, I can see absolutely everything that you do, view and download your files and any data to yourself. I also have access to the camera on your device, and I periodically take photos and videos with you.

At the moment, I have used by the scammer a solid dirt... on you... I saved all your email and chats from your messangers. I also saved the entire history of the sites you visit.

I note that it is useless to change the passwords. My malware update passwords from your accounts every times.

I know what you like hard funs (adult sites). Oh, yes .. I'm know your secret life, which you are hiding from everyone. Oh my God, what are your like... I saw THIS ... Oh, you dirty naughty person ... :)

I took photos and videos of your most passionate funs with adult content, and synchronized them in real time with the image of your camera. Believe it turned out very high quality!

So, to the business! I'm sure you don't want to show these files and visiting history to all your contacts.

Transfer $970 to my Bitcoin cryptocurrency wallet: 14XMwrqXdhz6YnShUuW37dTrKmpMFbJDHL

My system automatically recognizes the translation. As soon as the specified amount is received, all your data will be destroyed from my server, and the rootkit will be automatically removed from your system. Do not worry, I really will delete everything, since I am 'working' with many people who have fallen into your position. You will only have to inform your provider about the vulnerabilities in the router so that other hackers will not use it.

Since opening this letter you have 48 hours. If funds not will be received, after the specified time has elapsed, the disk of your device will be formatted, and from my server will automatically send email and sms to all your contacts with compromising material.

I advise you to remain prudent and not engage in nonsense (all files on my server).

Good luck!

=

Dec. 13: 1 payment made totaling 1132.68 USD.
Jack Russell
Junior survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:30 pm

Had this one 4 timer today.

Hello!

As you may have noticed, I sent you an email from your account.
This means that I have full access to your account: On moment of hack your account has password: XXXXXX

You say: this is the old password!
Or: I will change my password at any time!

Yes! You're right!
But the fact is that when you change the password, my trojan always saves a new one!

I've been watching you for a few months now.
The fact is that you were infected with malware through an adult site that you visited.

If you are not familiar with this, I will explain.
Trojan Virus gives me full access and control over a computer or other device.
This means that I can see everything on your screen, turn on the camera and microphone, but you do not know about it.

I also have access to all your contacts and all your correspondence.

Why your antivirus did not detect malware?
Answer: My malware uses the driver, I update its signatures every 4 hours so that your antivirus is silent.

I made a video showing how you satisfy yourself in the left half of the screen, and in the right half you see the video that you watched.
With one click of the mouse, I can send this video to all your emails and contacts on social networks. I can also post access to all your e-mail correspondence and messengers that you use.

If you want to prevent this, transfer the amount of $716 to my bitcoin address (if you do not know how to do this, write to Google: “Buy Bitcoin”).

My bitcoin address (BTC Wallet) is: 1BFxFRTbJVt3fSVeiNBmT4w3isyduqmwLe

After receiving the payment, I will delete the video and you will never hear me again.
I give you 48 hours to pay.
I have a notice reading this letter, and the timer will work when you see this letter.

Filing a complaint somewhere does not make sense because this email cannot be tracked like my bitcoin address.
I do not make any mistakes.

If I find that you have shared this message with someone else, the video will be immediately distributed.

Best wishes!
=

Dec. 20: 2 payments made totalling 1534.40 USD.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:37 am

Identical to previous post.

If you want to prevent this, transfer the amount of $765 to my bitcoin address (if you do not know how to do this, write to Google: “Buy Bitcoin”).

My bitcoin address (BTC Wallet) is: 19Q3HZtnznuB5cuWng8cacwqZV13gNpZaN

=
Dec.21-26: 7 payments made totaling 4857.17 USD.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:56 am

Form received 2018-12-21 08:36:56

What name did the scammer use?: Sherrie Brooke
Scammer's email address if you have it.: nsxiritafh@outlook.com

Scammer's Skype username .: not contact with skype. I'm not using skype either
How much money did they demand?: $1141 via Bit coin
Name you were told to send the money to.: Bit coin Address: 1DEb2BXz1wiJHcTZpBahaB6EeSQu5t8pMy
How were you to send the money ?: Bit coin Address: 1DEb2BXz1wiJHcTZpBahaB6EeSQu5t8pMy
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: deactivate the facebook account but he is not in my contact list.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: Please find below the mail sent from the scammer.

'XXXXXX' is one of your pass, correct? My name is Sherrie.

I have the taped video of your webcam showing your nasty stimulating actions & video you watched with the help of my malware which was there on the website you visited to view the x-rated video. You really are looking pleasing in the video clip.

My malware also gave me access to all of your Facebook & mail contacts and the recording.

I will email your recording to your contacts unless you send me $1141 via Bit coin within the next 24 hours to the below address:
Bit coin Address: 1DEb2BXz1wiJHcTZpBahaB6EeSQu5t8pMy
Copy and Paste address because it is CasE SenSiTiVe.

Once money is sent, I will delete your recording and every other details I have about you.

If I do not get the money, I will email your recording to every contact of yours. Think about the embarrassment you will get. Not to mention should you be in a romance, just how it is going to affect?

Want proof? Reply with "Yes", & I'll email your recording to 8 of your mail contacts instantly.

Kind regards
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:47 pm

I've received six of these to my 2 email addresses just today. They're ramping up in time for Christmas. Same emails as usual, including the code instead of quotation marks.

If you want to prevent this, transfer the amount of $718 to my bitcoin address (if you do not know how to do this, write to Google: “Buy Bitcoin”).

My bitcoin address (BTC Wallet) is: 18kXxMp9NuTMUFVAfXR4TFT4CrrHWVzwm4

Dec. 25: 3 payments made totaling 903.40 USD.

--
If you want to prevent this, transfer the amount of $710 to my bitcoin address (if you do not know how to do this, write to Google: “Buy Bitcoin”).

My bitcoin address (BTC Wallet) is: 1PNpAXTo6jh4V9dhXRvimNYqPYjvZEnQiu

Dec. 23-27: 4 payments made totaling 1520.50 USD.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:38 pm

Even more! That brings the total to four sent to each email account in less than 24 hours.

Hello!

I have bad news for you.
19/09/2018 - on this day I hacked your OS and got full access to your account wayne@scamsurvivors.com On this day your account wayne@scamsurvivors.com has password: XXXXXX

So, you can change the password, yes.. But my malware intercepts it every time.

How I made it:
In the software of the router, through which you went online, was a vulnerability.
I just hacked this router and placed my malicious code on it.
When you went online, my trojan was installed on the OS of your device.

After that, I made a full dump of your disk (I have all your address book, history of viewing sites, all files, phone numbers and addresses of all your contacts).

A month ago, I wanted to lock your device and ask for a not big amount of btc to unlock.
But I looked at the sites that you regularly visit, and I was shocked by what I saw!!!
I'm talk you about sites for adults.

I want to say - you are a BIG pervert. Your fantasy is shifted far away from the normal course!

And I got an idea....
I made a screenshot of the adult sites where you have fun (do you understand what it is about, huh?).
After that, I made a screenshot of your joys (using the camera of your device) and glued them together.
Turned out amazing! You are so spectacular!

I'm know that you would not like to show these screenshots to your friends, relatives or colleagues.
I think $777 is a very, very small amount for my silence.
Besides, I have been spying on you for so long, having spent a lot of time!

Pay ONLY in Bitcoins!
My BTC wallet: 1J5SXcupgaq2tUas5S7wVtf7evJp6YC3LJ

You do not know how to use bitcoins?
Enter a query in any search engine: "how to replenish btc wallet".
It's extremely easy

For this payment I give you two days (48 hours).
As soon as this letter is opened, the timer will work.

After payment, my virus and dirty screenshots with your enjoys will be self-destruct automatically.
If I do not receive from you the specified amount, then your device will be locked, and all your contacts will receive a screenshots with your "enjoys".

I hope you understand your situation.
- Do not try to find and destroy my virus! (All your data, files and screenshots is already uploaded to a remote server)
- Do not try to contact me (you yourself will see that this is impossible, the sender address is automatically generated)
- Various security services will not help you; formatting a disk or destroying a device will not help, since your data is already on a remote server.

P.S. You are not my single victim. so, I guarantee you that I will not disturb you again after payment!
This is the word of honor hacker

I also ask you to regularly update your antiviruses in the future. This way you will no longer fall into a similar situation.

Do not hold evil! I just do my job.
Good luck.
=

Dec. 23-26: 7 payments made totaling 2185.75 USD.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:53 am

And yet another one! Last few have had email addresses that aren't spoofing my own.

Security Team <toniadici@katamail.com>
Details for 154.121.8.8
IP: 154.121.8.8
Decimal: 2591623176
Hostname: 154.121.8.8
ASN: 327712
ISP: Algerie Telecom Mobile MOBILIS
Organization: Algerie Telecom Mobile MOBILIS
Services: None detected
Type: Wireless Broadband
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist:
Continent: Africa

Security Team <steve@jedex.com.my>
Details for 89.137.57.179
IP: 89.137.57.179
Decimal: 1502165427
Hostname: 89.137.57.179
ASN: 6830
ISP: UPC Romania SRL
Organization: UPC Romania ROMAN
Type: Broadband
Blacklist:
Continent: Europe
State/Region: Judetul Neamt
City: Roman

Security Team <root@resan.mldnet.com>
Details for 189.217.1.131
IP: 189.217.1.131
Decimal: 3185115523
Hostname: customer-189-217-1-131.cablevision.net.mx
ASN: 28548
ISP: izzi
Organization: izzi
Blacklist:
Continent: North America
State/Region: Mexico City
City: Mexico City

Security Team <bb-ball1@23aol.com>
Details for 176.63.10.192
IP: 176.63.10.192
Decimal: 2956921536
Hostname: catv-176-63-10-192.catv.broadband.hu
ASN: 6830
ISP: UPC Magyarorszag
Organization: UPC Magyarorszag
Blacklist:
Continent: Europe
State/Region: Budapest
City: Budapest
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:05 am

Even more. Exact same email as the one above.

Security Team <tmatsue@mat.niihama-nct.ac.jp>
Details for 177.80.166.35
IP: 177.80.166.35
Decimal: 2974852643
Hostname: b150a623.virtua.com.br
ASN: 28573
ISP: NET Virtua
Organization: NET Virtua
Blacklist:
Continent: South America
State/Region: Sao Paulo
City: Diadema
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com