Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.
Post a reply

Frankevelyn765@gmail.com

Sat May 21, 2022 9:32 pm

Hi there
These photos are now being used on BIGO
I just got 'here to give me current email that's being used
...Frankevelyn765@gmail.com
Hope this info helps

Re: Frankevelyn765@gmail.com

Sat May 21, 2022 9:35 pm

Thank you for the update.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen pics of Dayana Sosa - part 3

Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:13 pm

Form received 2022-08-21 17:47:06

What name did the scammer use?: Sarah Raghib
How old did the scammer say they were?: 27
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Inmessage
Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: Facebook
Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.: Skype and Whatsapp
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +212612476676
Scammer's Skype name.: sarah bh
Scammer's Skype username .: live:.cid.dc59b1a05b1a05b9396ce
How much money did they demand?: 500 GBP
Name you were told to send the money to.: Fahd Wahdial
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Morocco
How were you to send the money ?: Western Union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I blocked on skype. I will soon block on whatsApp.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: They had access to my facebook profile and are threatening to release the video I did. I think we should learn not to expose our private parts online and more importantly do not chat with strangers. I still do not know how they were able to get access to my facebook so let's just be careful

Re: Scammers abusing stolen pics of Dayana Sosa - part 3

Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:41 pm

Form received 2024-02-13 03:29:05

What name did the scammer use?: Teresa
How old did the scammer say they were?: 25
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Twitch username was theonlykaisaaa
Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: Telegram
Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.: No
Scammer's Skype name.: They didn’t use Skype. They used whereby. With the name terryterrylattery
How much money did they demand?: They didn’t. I blocked before it got to that.
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I’ve blocked them on everything and reported them as well.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: I caught on that it was a scam and decided to be precautionary and that’s how I found this site. They don’t know that I know it’s a scam. Is it possible that I can still keep my social media pages up and running?
Attachments
IMG_4505_sqlu8y (002).jpg
Post a reply