Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Megan Summers

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Re: Chatroulette/face book Video Chat Scam

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:33 pm

About what you need to do: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580 - you have details here about how to deal with the video also.

To report the video you need a link to that video. If is a public video posted on Youtube, you may find it by searching for your name. If the scammer made the video private, the only way to report the video is to have the direct link for the video.

About the scammer: even deleted and blocked, you may find the details about the scammer in your history (Facebook profile used for example) or in your Recent on Skype (the profile used in skype and part of your conversation with the scammer regarding the location where he asked you to send the money and the name of the receiver, maybe the phone number or the email address he is using).

Is this the person you saw on your screen, before the record was made? viewtopic.php?f=20&t=5190.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Chatroulette/face book Video Chat Scam

Unread postby Tommo997 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:40 pm

Thanks for your help, I haven't been able to find the clip on youtube when searching my name so I think it must be private, I'm just hoping it doesn't get sent to anyone :(
Tommo997
New survivor

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Megan Summers

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:18 am

If you have followed all of our advice to protect yourself, and you cannot be found by the scammer to scare you to pay, then you should be fine. It has been four days now, and no video was posted to anyone. Chances are very good that they will never be now, and they have moved on to scam others. It is also possible that their account has been closed by being flagged by another victim of theirs, and the video no longer exists.
I really would not worry so much about it now, Tommo997.

If you have not read "Closure" or listened to our podcast interview with a blackmail survivor here, now is a good time to read and listen. It will help reassure you that things will turn out fine.

Closure. When will this all end? NEW! Coping Strategies!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4509

Interview with a blackmail survivor:
http://scamsurvivors.com/podcasts/ Scroll up to podcast #11.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

olga.zebrova1 on Skype

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:39 pm

Feedback form [#891]:

What name did the scammer use?: Skype and Facebook
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: olga.zebrova1
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: face book.com/olga.zebrova1
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: chatroulette.com
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: facebook and then skype
How much money did they demand?: 500 at first but i talked them down to 200 and never paid
Name you were told to send the money to. : didnt give it
How were you to send the money ?: western union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: blocked and reported as spam on Skype and blocked on Facebook
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: I never paid but he said he was going to send the video of me to a bunch of my friends and family.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: olga.zebrova1

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:45 pm

On Facebook:

Olga Zebrova aka olga.zebrova.1
Joined Facebook June 21, 2011.

On Skype:

olga zebrova aka olga.zebrova1
Language: French
DOB: March 3, 1988

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Megan Summers

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:55 am

On FB

About
Worked at Sberbank
Studied at Moscow State University
Lives in Samara, Russia

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Skype ID: olga.zebrova1

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:01 am

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#940]

What name did the scammer use?: olga zebrova
How old did the scammer say they were?: 25
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: olga.zebrova1
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: Olga Zebrova
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: chatroulette.com
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Facebook then Skype
How much money did they demand?: 800 €
Name you were told to send the money to. : Jalal Zebroud
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Russia
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: http:/ /www.youtube.com/channel/UCTh8hjICak5JrKFczddUmTg/feed
How were you to send the money ?: i don't. he want western union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: get it out on facebook, block him, change profilpicture, deactivate facebook, block on skype
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: mark the video on youtube. its gone but he think i will pay tomorrow. he got 8 or ten names from family an friends on facebook
dont know what happen next
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

nathalie.guerad on Skype

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:28 pm

Feedback form #950

What name did the scammer use?: Nathabonnier on mamba ru and nathalie guerad on skype
How old did the scammer say they were?: Didn't ask but profile was saying 27
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: nathalie.guerad
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: mamba ru
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: skype
How much money did they demand?: 1500E
Name you were told to send the money to. : Did not sent
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: NA
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: NA
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: youtube, Tobias Trutt
How were you to send the money ?: NA
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Here is her pic. Still on this site. I reported abuse but nothing have happened: http:/ /www.mamba. ru/mb1221394127?hit=3

I gave her fake email address as in created based on falls info.

I reported abuse to you tube which quickly took down videos. Needless to say i told her no way I'm going to pay.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: Let me put all this in order. I met this girl on mamba ru. After short conversation she gave me her skype and then again after short conversation she asked me a few question like Are you married and what job (status) I've got. Innocent questions but in this context it sounds like checking out if I have something to loose. Then she asked me to take my boxers off and she started stripping (coz "i like sex" she said) I knew something was fishy but...Anyway after 30s she cuts off and then ask me for email which I gave as she wanted to send nude pic instead. Didn't get any reply BTW. 5min afterwards she shows me my own video with pants down and demands 1500E for not uploading on you tube and other web like: http:/ /www.dailymotion. com
http:/ /www.france24. fr
http:/ /www.policedunet. fr
http:/ /www.Google. com
http:/ /www.Face book.com

BTW I think she's French speaking based person.Judging by content of her speech poor education, not very clever, persistent and not very experienced e.g she titled my video on you tube "XXXXXXXX(my name on email!)in masturbation on skype before girl 08" Which indicate different culture altogether coz everybody knows it's not a real name. My pick would be an African lady speaking french.

Video was fake now I released: no sound (So could add any text you want and keep conversation otherwise you would know it's playback) and she started taking all off clothes very quick. Even though I must admit I was even quicker so technically it was unnecessary :)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: nathalie.guerad on Skype and FB

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:12 pm

On Skype:

nathalie.guerad aka Nathalie Guerad
Language: French
DOB: February 19, 1986

On Facebook:

Nathalie Guerad aka nathalie.guerad.9
Worked at Infirmiere
Studied at Lille University of Science and Technology
Past: Lycée Fénelon Lille
Lives in Lille, France
From Lille, France
Joined Facebook January 31, 2013.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Nathabonnier on mamba

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:16 pm

The username has more than 3,750 results in google, with the same pictures... Just few of those:

On mamba:

Nathabonnier
27 years old, Aquarius. The Netherlands, Bergschenhoek
Active since 29 January 2014.

Pictures used:

On znakomstva.kz and love.on33.ru:

Nathabonnier - same gallery
27 years old, Aquarius. United States, Ailey
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com