Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Allysa M.

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Allysa M.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:27 am

Please read this topic, and follow all of the advice there: Online blackmail. Read this first. http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... f=20&t=580

Please read that entire topic. Here are the main points in it:
DO NOT PAY THEM! They will only be back for more money over and over until you stop.
Block them in FB, change your FB username and picture. Increase your privacy settings in FB. Block them in Skype. Put Google Alerts on your name, and report any videos to the host of the website to close them. Do not answer any unknown emails, delete them without opening them, and do not accept any new friend on skype or FB.

If any of the details that you have are different to what is posted here, please post them.
Many other victims can be warned, can be saved the hurt you experienced, or can get help here.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Chriseye » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:10 am

I first met "her" on MIUMEET.com Christine101 on there. Thanks for the support! First time in my life I use skype and I got scammed smh. By the way I blocked and unfriended her on skype but is there anyway to report her to the skype people? I am not too familiar with the program and I didn't even know you can record people w/o there permission.
Chriseye
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:58 pm

Reporting them is counterproductive as they simply start a new profile and make any details already posted about them obsolete. Better to post up everything you have on them to warn others.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:44 pm

Never, ever report Free Accounts to the hosts for the scammer's account to be closed. This includes Skype. Please read read this:

Reporting a Scammer's Profile or Email Address? Don't!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66948
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Chriseye » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:26 am

It went the same way as the other send $400 western union to Julian Garcia in the Philippines.
So I set up a google alerts, Is there anything else I need to know?
Chriseye
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:23 am

Did you check out the information at viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580 ? That should cover everything. It's all the information we'd give condensed into one thread.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby fellforit15052 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:35 pm

helllo i cane across christine erica henderson today of course i fell it and she said i was recorded and was gong to send video to everyone so i blocked here from everywere and changed my facebook pic and name but her skype name is chrizz1017 but still has same fb page wish i would have checked this first has anyone ever had anything posted from her
fellforit15052
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:43 pm

Here's the Skype avatar.

No one has had their videos posted if they acted in a quick enough manner. Certainly no one in this thread. The scammers very very rarely go through with their threats. It happens in less than 1% of instances, and probably closer to 0.1%
Wayne

Unread postby Jay713 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:12 pm

So last night these same people tried to scam me. They used the name Christine Erica Henderson (allen) on the facebook page. Just said born Dec 16 no year on face book. Said she was 18 untill after all was over with then said she was not 18, did not give an age after that though. URL was nastychristine101712@facebook.com. She said she was from MD but was in Brooklin NY now. Met on OKCUPID.COM in May 2013. Skyped on July 6 2013 and was told to send $400 if I didnt want my life ruined. I immediately cut all ties to OKCUPID, her facebook, and her skype.Put a google alert on my name for videos. Warned all friends on facebook not to allow people they dont know to become there friends as I have been scammed. Did not tell them what the scam was as to embarassed. Toled facebook friends I would be shutting my account down. As of this moment have got no contacts from scammers, at all sense then. Did make the misstake of giving my cell # when told she was in the area and couldnt text me because she didnt have the #. Hope I am doing all the right things!
Jay713
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:31 pm

Thanks for posting the details, Jay713.

If you follow all advices from here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580 you will be ok.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com