Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of MissReinaT mfc

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of MissReinaT mfc

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:08 pm

Feedback form #12485

What name did the scammer use?*: Khaytie Park
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 26
Scammer's Skype name.: Khaye park
Scammer's Skype username . .*: park.khaye
What site did you first meet the scammer on? .: Skout
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: skype
How much money did they demand?: 500
Name you were told to send the money to. : Crystal Joy Lintag
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Philippines
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 315-949-6968, 872-201-4206, 206-400-9750
How were you to send the money ?: Moneygram
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Blocked and reported on all accounts, phone numbers blocked from the phone.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: If it's too good to be true it probably is. No girl wants you that badly... don't get on camera immediately. This person specifically asked to see my genitalia and face in frame, do not do it. Do not engage and do not antagonize. They have better things to do than hound one person for 500 dollars.

I stayed in contact long enough to get the name and country of the person. I know for a fact someone tried to pick it up because I got text messages asking me why I cancelled the moneygram.

DOB May 13th 1990 from USA
Attachments
13321938_121246748296824_3285490427759847125_n.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

kelly_w1996 - Instagram

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:15 pm

Form received 2021-09-07 04:08:46

What name did the scammer use?: Kelly
How old did the scammer say they were?: 25
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: kelly_w1996
Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: Line
Please upload any photos the scammer sent you.:

How much money did they demand?: 2000 SGD
Name you were told to send the money to.: Sharon Macalisang Muros (Bank Transfer), Neil Francis Nagua Nerona (Western Union)
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Philliphines
How were you to send the money ?: Bank Transfer
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I have remove my line and deactivated my instagram account. I have changed my linkedin to private and deactivated my facebook.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: Dont trust anonymous people, they can talk to you and repeat what you want them to say to prove to you that they are real. Be aware of their social media, their tagged post, if there is no one then it is a fishy account.

Instagram account used in scam:

instagram.JPG

kelly_w1996

74 posts
474 subscribers
1.954 subscribed
kelly
i'm chose / free lance model kellysweetie04@gmail.com

The scammer uses stolen photos of Reina Tanaka, known as MissReinaT, webcam model from UK.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com