Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of SarahS

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

scammers abusing stolen photos of SarahS

Unread postby halrob5 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:02 pm

If you are being blackmail, and the best policy is to block the individual and no longer respond. What are your thoughts on setting it up so that if you are contacted via email, they get an automatic response saying something along the lines of this account is no longer valid.
for example

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
your.name@gmail.com
Technical details of permanent failure:
The requested recipient could not be reached.
You do not have permission to send to this recipient.
SMTP Error 550 5.7.1 Requested action not taken: message refused.
halrob5
New survivor

Re: return to sender

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:13 pm

If you're OK with everyone getting that message, then it's fine. If you set it up so that only the scammer's email address gets it, should they send you an email from a new address they'll see what you did.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Reporting my Blackmailer

Unread postby halrob5 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:15 am

This is kind of odd and two fold.

Originally it was Anne Sanchez on Skype, email sizzlylianne1@yahoo.com, and i don't have their FB profile they've since deleted it from what i can tell. I was told to send $400 or they'd publish a video to my friends and family on FB. I actually sent the $400 via western union. told to send it to

receivers NAME: JHERALD MENDEZ
ADDRESS: PHILIPPINES
money in minutes
cash pick up

I like an idiot actually sent the money, i don't know if i did something incorrect, but i received and email later from Jherald Jane Mendez sizzly002@gmail.com
He/she told me to cancel the money transfer, that they didn't want the other person to receive any money. etc etc. I find this part confusing but i canceled the money transfer. Afterwards he also tried to black mail me and told me to send the $400 to him. that he wanted to use the money to escape them, and bring down their scam however he wants me to send the money to the same person

receivers NAME: JHERALD MENDEZ
ADDRESS: PHILIPPINES

and the original person now wants $300 more, or they were threatening to send the video. very odd and confusing scam to me. however i'm keeping my money and ignoring them like the site says. but i wanted to give you all their information. at least what i had.
halrob5
New survivor

Payment

Unread postby halrob5 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:28 am

I was just wondering, in my situation the blackmailer wanted me to send the money via WesterUnion. I know that these people can easily set up new emails, facebooks, skypes, etc etc. But what would happen if you reported to WesternUnion, they require a Government Issued ID to pick up the money. I imagine they could get fakes, but it would be at least harder to accomplish. Would that be worth looking into, or would WesternUnion just turn a blind eye to the whole issue?
halrob5
New survivor

Re: Payment

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:47 am

If they tell you a test question and answer to use, then it can be picked up anywhere without any ID. Even without it, all it takes is a WU employee willing to ignore the need for ID for a share in the money and they can collect it. A lot of WU "outlets" are nothing more than an extra feature in an already established place such as a small shop. Better to not even think about sending any money at all.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: Payment

Unread postby halrob5 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:52 am

i thought it would be more secure than that, but like i said with my mistake, i cancelled the transfer. so no one is getting the money.
halrob5
New survivor

Re: Reporting my Blackmailer

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:02 am

And regarding your first question, it could be a number of things. Maybe the scammer left their session unclosed at the internet cafe and someone else decided to try and steal their money from them by creating a second account. It wouldn't be the first time it's happened.
Wayne

sizzlylianne1@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:08 am

On Facebook,
Lianne Sanchez aka lianne.sanchez.9
Active since July 16 2012

The images are stolen from Internet. Real owner of the pictures is SarahS, contestant in 2010 for "America´s Hottest College Girl".
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Reporting my Blackmailer

Unread postby halrob5 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:12 am

That was the Fb profile, maybe since i've blocked it i can no longer see it, or search for it.
halrob5
New survivor

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of SarahS

Unread postby halrob5 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:48 pm

Just an update, I've been ignoring the blackmailers since Sunday. They've both attempted to contact me, threatening to upload and publish the video. So far nothing has happened. I've not heard from one of them for over 36 hours, and i'm hearing from the other less and less. 2 messages within 10 min of each other, over the past 2 days. Hoping they'll just give up soon. But they seem to be giving up slowly.
halrob5
New survivor

Next

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com