Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Destiny Dixon

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Destiny Dixon

Unread postby beenscammed » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:36 am

Thanks Guys for the advice

Trying to keep strong and I will break contact with the scammer today, below is her details we got talking on Facebook which I never except friend request from stranger normally wish i had kept to my policy. i only have to bits of information from her.

Facebook name is Michelle lohan below is an uploaded image from Facebook, but if you google her name the picture come up as the first image

Skype address is Impretty4u
and I think she is from the philippines

Hope that helps anyone in the future, I am keeping an eye on things and nothing yet so fingers crossed this will go away
beenscammed
New survivor

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Destiny Dixon

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:57 am

I've changed the photo to something showing a little less flesh, just to be on the safe side. The lady in the photo is Destiny Dixon.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Destiny Dixon

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:22 pm

I will break contact with the scammer today
:o

beenscammed,

this is the first thing to do: STOP THE CONTACT. Delete "her", block "her" and dont go in the same online places where you have met "her". So long you talk with the scammer or allow the scammer to send you messages you are in danger. Just after this step you can use all other ways to protect yourself, being sure the scammer is not aware about what you are doing.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Impretty4u on Skype

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:58 pm

skype is Impretty4u and she is from the phillipines

She pretends to be from California, US on Skype

On Facebook,

Michelle Lohan aka michelle.lohan.75

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Have been Blackmailed, what do I do? - part 2

Unread postby calvint1988 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:30 am

http://www.facebook.com/michelle.lohan.75?fref=ts

This girl name as Michelle Lohan
she lie that she is from state, she is actually from Philippine

i was being blackmail by her after a short webcam contact. she wanted me to pay he SDG500 if not she will post up all the video. i blocked her from facebook & Skype.

guy im from malaysia need more advice i dono what tooo do im scare........
calvint1988
New survivor

Re: Have been Blackmailed, what do I do? - part 2

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:48 am

Follow the exact same advice that I gave just above your post, calvint1988.

Moved this post, so I will repeat it here.
Online blackmail. Read this first. viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580

Please read that entire topic. Here are the main points in it:
DO NOT PAY THEM! They will only be back for more money over and over until you stop.
Unfriend them then Block them in FB, change your FB username and picture. Increase your privacy settings in FB. Block them in Skype. Put Google Alerts on your name, and report any videos to the host of the website to close them. Do not answer any unknown emails, delete them without opening them, and do not accept any new friend on skype or FB.

If any of the details that you have are different to what is posted here, please post them.
Many other victims can be warned, can be saved the hurt you experienced, or can get help here.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com