Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

beatriz.travis (skype) beatriz007 (OKCupid)

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

beatriz.travis (skype) beatriz007 (OKCupid)

Unread postby nnnoised » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:41 am

same story as everyone else, this scammer used a profile on OKcupid and asked me to skype with her, I was drunk so i did. being drunk, she took a video of myself and blackmailed me to sign up for webcam sites. i signed up for a couple of them as she promised to delete my video if I did...after coming across this website I stopped subscribing and cancelled whatever subscriptions I had signed up for. I alerted all my friends on facebook via a mass message to avoid opening anything that might have my name on it as it was not sent by me and to report the sender immediately. I sent this in hopes that they would heed my warning. I thank this website/forums/ and chatrooms for helping me out. Of course, hindsight would follow that we should be careful online, if they ask for any information, try to call them out on anything. Ask them a random question that only a real person would know and that a scammer/bot wouldn't. Same goes for being in a video chat. ask them to do something ridiculous in an attempt to verify that it's not a pre-recorded video.

skype name- beatriz.travis
OKcupid Name- beatriz007
nnnoised
New survivor

Re: beatriz.travis (skype) beatriz007 (OKCupid)

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:19 pm

Skype profile avatar picture:

Location: Arkansas, United States. (A lie, but that's what it says.)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: beatriz.travis (skype) beatriz007 (OKCupid)

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:57 pm

Same avatar as on Skype is used on Yahoo, email adress: rhallen.smith@yahoo.com

Online activity:

On Facebook,
Rhallenmae Smith aka rhallenmae.smith.3
Lives in New York, New York
Female
43 friends
Active since 14 August 2012.

Pictures used are grouped in more galleries. The dominant face (because are more there) is this one:

On yeechat.com,

2012-09-29 04:39:50 AM
guest6045
add me on my skype if you want to see me boys... beatriz.travis

On Person, same email adress is used with a different gallery:

yu caught my eyes,, thats why i message you, i want to know more about you, would you like to add me at my skype beatriz.travis or at my rhallen.smith my ''msn''... i will wait you there....
promise i wont ignore you....
kisses..

For this profile, the scammer use stolen images of Monica Murillo, singer and dancer from South America:

beatriz.travis
State/Region: Missouri
City: Kansas City
Education: Bachelor of Business Admin
Living: With parents/extended family

Stolen pictures used:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com