Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Username on Skype: emilie.benoit44

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Username on Skype: emilie.benoit44

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:12 am

One new victim in the chat room talk with us today about this scammer, being blackmailed in the same time on Skype by the same username.
"She" was active on Chatroulette.

"She" also used one Youtube profle to post victims videos there:
username wbvcxw
Last activity 02.11.2012
Last activity 02.11.2012
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Username on Skype: emilie.benoit44

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:13 am

The Skype name is mentioned in http:/ /community.skype.com/t5/Allgemeine-Diskussion/Betr%C3%BCgerisches-Mitglied-quot-Emilie-benoit44-quot-Hacker-und/m-p/984954#M5287:

Betrügerisches Mitglied "Emilie.benoit44" , Hacker und Erpressung
Optionen
am 01-07-2012 18:31

Hallo,

ich bin Opfer von einer gewissen "Emilie.benoit44" , angeblich aus Paris stammend, geworden.

Beim Webcamchat mit ihr hat sie mich ohne mein Wissen gefilmt und mir auf einmal einen Link von "youtube" geschickt, wo ein Video von mir zu sehen war. Dann outete sich diese Person als "professional Hacker", und sie teilte mir mit : Zitat: you are **bleep**ed, if u dont do what i want" Now u are **bleep**ed".
Nun möchte ich wissen, wie ich mich gegen diese Person wehren kann und ich bei youtube vorgehen kann/muß, damit das Video gelöscht wird. Außerdem drohte sie mit der Verteilung des Clips an alle meine Kontakte, die sie wohl nun auch habe.

Ich brauche dringend eure Hilfe!!

Translation:

Fraudulent Member "Emilie.benoit44" Hackers and extortion
options
on 01-07-2012 18:31

Hello,

I am the victim of a certain "Emilie.benoit44", allegedly originating from Paris.

Webcam chat with her when she filmed me without my knowledge and I at once a link from "youtube" sent where a video was shown to me. Then that person is outed as a "professional hackers", and she told me: Quote: you are ** bleep ** ed, if u dont do what i want "Now u are ** bleep ** ed".
Now I would like to know how I can defend myself against this person and I can proceed with youtube / needs, so that the video will be deleted. They also threatened with the distribution of the clip to all my contacts, they probably have now.

I desperately need your help!
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby dreamzak » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:35 am

it happened to me too...
i was on chatroulette on august 14, and then i've made the fatal error...
this man asked me to send him 200 euro or he post the video on facebbok to all my friends.
i know that he can't do it, i'm a website developer and there's no a short way to do this (it must ask the friendship to all and then post it, or something like this.).
But it was 3am o'clock, and i was scared.
So i've payed.
it told me to not delete him on skype, but he didn't contacte me anymore. now it's passed 3 month and i'm not afraid anymore.
a lot of people contacted me because of the same problem.
We have decided that this guy it's only a man who use psicology to work around the victim, not an hacker.
So we have all blocked him on skype.
I have all the chat log and the moneygram name (i think it's real name because moneygram check your identity before give you the money).
Beside this... there's news on this guy? someone have denunced him? skype had banned him? you have any news? i want to know.
Thanks a lot.
Hope this post helo someone....
dreamzak
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:26 pm

dreamzak,
I'm sorry that you were scammed. :(
Was it the same person in this post using the same details, or someone else?
If you have different details please post them here. You may post the Moneygram name, but scammers use fake ID and collect anyway, so it is most likely not their real name. Post it anyway, as maybe they reuse it with other profile names. You may post the chatlog if you wish, but please,
DO NOT POST YOUR REAL DETAILS from the chat. XXX out your name, and you may delete any embarrassing comment YOU made TO them. We really only need HIS WORDS to you.

Blackmail scammers are not hackers, you are right. They lie about everything, and use the big scare of posting to convince people to pay them. After 3 months, the scammer may have changed names and profile details, so tracking them is difficult. We need reports from scammed victims to keep track of them. They never get arrested as they use fake details. The only thing we can do is warn others by posting their details ASAP, so that others can be warned and helped.
Skype name emilie.benoit44 is now DEAD. This is what we DO NOT want to happen. Closing accounts of scammers hurts victims. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66948
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby dreamzak » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:48 pm

for now, i can tell you that on moneygram is Chafi Saad, on skype is Emilie Benoit (emilie.benoit44) and on facebook is Casandra Ricci (casandra.ricci).
i'm not sure to post all here (but he have wrote the same things as the second post), and if he go through google and find me here?
how can you be sure that "Skype name emilie.benoit44 is now DEAD"? there's some way to check? because on skype there's no a way to know if a user it's deleted...
however, thanks to the work you do, it's important and it's a serious thing.
I know that we (the users) have done a bad things, but at least for me, i was in a bad situation with my girl, and i found (only that day) this way to escape.
dreamzak
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:11 pm

When I click on "Add a contact" then type Skype name into box, it says, "Skype name not found. Search using other details instead." I do see the name emilie benoit, location isle-verte, Canada. But the name cannot be added to contact list, so it looks like Skype deactivated or deleted the account and left the name and location details in the record.

Since scammers have many victims/day, after 3 months they will not remember one from another. They are too busy scamming present victims to go back and look for old victims that cut them off from their details. There is no way for them to know it is you specifically that posted any information about them if you use no details of your own that tie back to your real life even if they did bother to look. Posting what they said to you is safe, as they say the same things to all of their victims, running the same script on all of them. You can post only their words, and leave out your side of the conversation. But if it makes you too uncomfortable, then we understand. No problem.
Thanks for posting the name on the Moneygram and FB name.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

sandra-donald@hotmail.fr

Unread postby scaredvictim » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:37 am

Hi, i have just been scammed by (im pretty sure the same guy) . It started off as a young blonde on chatrandom, she and i got undressed and so on (very ashamed of myself). Her camera "froze" and then we started to skype , she/he/the scammer got my twitter out of me :| . The scammer put the video on youtube but i persuaded him to delete it and he did. I put google alerts on for my name and a few other key words. The scammer copied all my contacts from twitter i know. I immideatly deactivated my twitter, facebook, and tumblr. But i'm wondering if he can still post the video of me to all my friends on twitter? I know twitter does not care about nudity like facebook does. What should i do? I said i did not own a credit card, so i would go to the "westernunion" early in the morning. He gave me a name and send to Morocco... he gave me an email sandra-donald@hotmail.fr .. the girls name is emilie benoit, her skype is omisomisos .. and this number 212649149087 ..any advice would help and i hope this info helped a little this all happened around 10 pm 1/3/13
Last edited by firefly on Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: email address into subject matter
scaredvictim
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:16 pm

New details about the scammer using same fake identity online:

Tayeb Outghout
Destination: El Jadida Morocco
Phone number : +212635165140
Money request are for Ms Emilie Benoit
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:14 pm

Scaredvictim, DO NOT PAY! They will only be back for more immediately after receiving it, then more, more, until you stop. Follow all of the advice in the main blackmail topic here. viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby Mor » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:43 am

I know this one very well. After he gave up on me, I had much conversation with him about what and why he and others do what they do. If you pay, Its your fault. DO NOT PAY. He is not really out to ruin anyone's lives. He just wants money and moves on.
If you dont pay, He deletes the viedo and goes on to the next person. Don't worry about this toon. Hes harmless and looking for the easy quick pay victims, which by the way he is getting.
He does live in Morocco, and supporting himself this way because he is in such a poor section with no job. Er....real job.
You know people, Its so funny, after I befriend them, well after baiting them, i learn a lot about these people. Many actually give me their real addresses to send them food and clothing for there kids and such.
Yes they may be wrong for doing what they do, but why put yourself in that position? Stop being dumb asses and keep your clothes on.
If anyone has any names you want me to get info on, let me know. I have been a scambaiter for years now and good at what I do.
So, keep your clothes on, If you diddn't and want to know the people behind the other end of the video, hit me up.
Mor
Account suspended.

Next

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com