Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Username on Skype: emilie.benoit44

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Re: Username on Skype: emilie.benoit44

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:55 am

Seriously, are you some kind of an idiot?! If he was so freaking poor he wouldn't be able to afford the internet access to scam people. If you've been a baiter for years then you'll no doubt know me by reputation. I've dealt with baiters for over 7 years and you're one of the most dangerous ones I've met with opinions like this. I don't want you on my site. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby dreamzak » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:50 am

if it's possible, i want to know ALL about this person.
However, don't pay like me. it's only a poor man, it will not do anything. don't be worried.
dreamzak
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:46 am

This person, or persons, are anonymous Moroccan scammers. They use fake names, pictures, video footage, and untraceable phones. They collect via untraceable Western Union payments, and cannot be caught or arrested. They lie about everything, too. They are criminals. That's about the size of it, dreamzak.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Previous

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com