Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Linda Loopez aka linda.loopez.54 on Facebook

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Linda Loopez aka linda.loopez.54 on Facebook

Unread postby lemon3 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:43 pm

hello! I am being blackmailed by someone on Facebook since Sunday.
I started on chat roullete, where I gave to a "canadian girl" after 10 minutes of webcam the link to my facebook. After that she send me a message with a video of me naked on youtube that is "unlisted".
"She" then said to me to pay 400 euro and she write to me a list of name of my friend on fb.
I paid like a stupid via wester union 300 euro yesterday, but he say on a facebook message that he want all the money left, and another 200 euro and to not play with him. This was the last message, like 14 hours ago.
After that I set Google alert, I regulated the privacy on facebook and twitter, now no one else that is not my friend can add me, or message me. No one except this guy, that I didn't remove because I'm scared about that after that he will message my friend with the link. But I'm not answering or be online on the chat.
I Don't know what to do, if to cancel my facebook or simply ignore the guy, and what to do with the unlisted video..
thank u for creating this site and I'm near the other people who suffer
sorry for the poor english

please help me!
lemon3
New survivor

Re: Have been Blackmailed, what do I do?

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:00 pm

Hello, lemon3,

sorry to hear you´re blackmailed. We merged your post here, where you have answers for all your questions. Please, read the topics above and if you have other questions, feel free to ask.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby lemon3 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:17 pm

thank u firefly!
I read the other topics but I simply don't know if It's better: to stay with the facebook account and to not answer or delete it.
It's the same if I block him and change my name and my username or I have to delete my account?
And also with the unlisted video how I have to act: I have to flag it or go to http://support.google.com/youtube/bin/a ... wer=126263
lemon3
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:29 pm

Right. Best thing to do is to delete your scammer out from your Facebook and to delete the scammer out from every single place where you met him online.
Dont accept for a while new friend requests form unknown persons, maybe your scammer will be back using other fake indentities.
If the scammer can not find you to ask for money, in few days he will be moved on to the next victim.

Do you have details about your scammer? Username/screenname, Facebook profile link or other profiles used by your scammer with you? If you have, can you post them, please? The infos can help other potential victims.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby lemon3 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:42 pm

ok! my privacy it's ok on facebook since yesterday, now I have to block him right?
with youtube how I have to act? The video is "unlisted"
I will send you also a pm with the contact
lemon3
New survivor

Re: Linda Loopez aka linda.loopez.54 on Facebook

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:34 pm

Money was sended in Morocco, receiver´s name Faycal Bihich - 300 dollars. Few hours later, the scammer was back, asking for more.

Youtube profile: jessy monnique
Last activity19.09.2012
Member since 19.09.2012
Country Canada

Facebook profile:
Linda Loopez aka linda.loopez.54
Studied at University of California, Berkeley
Lives in Milan, Italy
From Boston, Massachusetts
Female

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:03 pm

Block him on FB, yes. You can also file a privacy violation at Google, too. viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3620
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com