Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dgdfg846@yahoo.co.uk on benaughty

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

dgdfg846@yahoo.co.uk on benaughty

Unread postby jamesbrown14 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:21 pm

I'd like to share my experience of webcam blackmail to help prevent anyone else falling for it. I was on the benaughty website, I think its a worldwide website, I was on chat and a girl invited me to the video chat on the website (after trying to get me onto yahoo messenger, but I don't have it). Anyway as I was a bit drunk, it all moved on quite quickly and she asked me too reveal myself etc.... as she was too. Also during this time I gave her my facebook name, and altough I never accepted her request, she still had access to my friends list. I also gave her my email. After a short time, only a minute or so, she turned her cam off and starting making the threats saying she would send the video to my friends on facebook, ruin my life etc. I didn't even read all the threats and I panicked, luckily so, and ignored the one email she sent saying 'there is no escape, i only ask for one thing.' I have ignored the email and not said anything back on benaughty, I left the website, and i refused and block her on facebook (please share on here before, unfortantly I didn't know of this site). To help anyone in future, her username on benaughty was fuckingperfect69 and her name on facebook was ........ garcia. I cannot remember her first name. Her email was dgdfg846@yahoo.co.uk . I hope too have helped and I appreciate very much what you guys are doing on this site, we can all make stupid mistakes and although I've felt humiliated and worried I will forget. Luckily I've heard nothing so my advise is ignore everything as it says on here!
jamesbrown14
New survivor

Re: dgdfg846@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:35 pm

Hello, jamesbrown14,

thanks for your report, it would help other potential victims.
Ceasing the contact is the best way to deal with after it´s happend.
To avoid something like that, try to be careful online and to protect yourself.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com