Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Jessy Miccio on Facebook

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Re: Blackmail aftermath

Unread postby Worriedsick » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:30 pm

Hi Everyone. It has been a year since my incident where my webcam was hacked and I was blackmailed. I have never fully forgotten about what happened and today I received a message on facebook from my hacker. I finally thought he was gone and forgot about me but apparently he has not. Here is the message he sent me.

Zakaria Aith

u remeimbre me , im ur hacker u want see ur video naked masturbation or not haha ? ( filmed in chatroulette )

His name is Zakaria Aith. I strongly believe this is his real profile because he has many friends as well as pictures and wall posts. I did not reply to the message and I reported the conversation as a threat to facebook.

I really need some advice at this point.. I really dont want this stupid video from a year ago that I completely regret coming back to haunt me. I searched youtube already and it is not on. The last time it was uploaded I flagged it and it was gone within minutes.

I do not want to start panicking about this as I already have enough stress. What should I do at this point? I am little worried sick.
Last edited by firefly on Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: OP real life details removed.
Worriedsick
Junior survivor

Re: One year later- Hacker returns

Unread postby Worriedsick » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:48 pm

These are his pictures

Worriedsick
Junior survivor

Re: Blackmail aftermath

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:38 pm

today I received a message on face book from my hacker

That´s the proof your Facebook was not secured all this time, so long the scammer was able to find you again. In the pdf file form the first post here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580 you have details about how to secure your Facebook. Without the scammer in it... Changing your username in Facebook, replacing your profile picture and setting your privacy by allowing just your friends to see your profile are meant to protect you. Even after you de-activate your Facebook for 2 weeks...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Jessy Miccio on face book

Unread postby Worriedsick » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:07 pm

My Facebook has been secured I believed to the strictest settings I can make. I made it so that only friends of friends can add me and message me. But the option to message me is still there. I just only receive the messages in the "other" folder. I checked that folder today an found a message from the hacker that was sent out today. I can't deactivate my Facebook accound (...) He can't see what I am posting though. Maybe the fact that I am a musician intrigues him to try and crack me a year later. Is there anything else that I can do? He can't get on my Facebook account and he can't post on my behave. The only way he could get the video to my contacts is by messaging then individually. Even of uploaded to YouTube it would be flagged very quickly. I just don't know what to do.
Last edited by firefly on Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: OP real life details removed.
Worriedsick
Junior survivor

Unread postby NewLight » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:12 pm

Had you changed your facebook user name/unique URL?
BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING PLEASE READ THIS IF YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED

viewtopi ... =4&t=13271
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/bmform.htm
NewLight
Young Padawan

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:39 pm

"only friends of friends can add me and message me"
is not the most secure option in Facebook...

Even if you changed your username in Facebook, the fact you are using the same name and as profile picture one image with your face in it make the things easy for the scammer, if he is willing to find you again. Not to mention he can be friend with some of your friends, he may joined some of the groups you joined or he may follow your profile and in this case is nothing you can do to stop him messaging you. Be sure your Google Alert is still active. No matter what, do not reply to him in any way. If he can not get any reply from you, he will give up again, because he dont waste time if there are no money to be obtained.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Worriedsick » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:13 pm

I really appreciate you taking the time to give me advice. Right now I have had not heard back from the scammer. I blocked his profile without a reply. I am pretty sure he must of had a reminder on his calender to try an break me again because it is within 10 days since my incident occurred exactly a year ago. Right now I have searched my name on youtube and google countless times and found nothing. I also have my google alerts still working. As far as deleting my facebook profile... I am going to try an keep it up as long as I can. If things get bad.. I will deactivate it. I have all my privacy settings as strict as they can get. He can't see any of my friends, private information, pictures, or groups. He also can't add me or message me directly. I think that this is just another attempt to break me and try to get money out of me. I didn't give in then and I wont give in now. So eventually I am assuming he's just going to give up again. Is there any other precautions I can take? What is the worst that could happen, and, are there any other video sharing websites I should check? Once again thank you once again for your help. It is helping me keep my mind at ease.
Worriedsick
Junior survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:13 pm

Just ignore him as you have done it before and let the Google Alert to work for you.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Blackmailed from Chatroulette

Unread postby REVELATIONxxx9 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:56 pm

I was stupid, I got drunk and then got onto chatroulette (First time EVER using that stupid website) and I ran into this girl. We started talking for a little bit and, being as stupid drunk as I was, went into a sensual camera chat with her, and then she ended it and told me that she wanted my face book account. This is where I fucked up, I gave her the link to it, I wasn't thinking clearly and this has NEVER happened to me and ive never even done this sort of shit over cam before. Then she calls me back showing me a f***ing video of what I was doing and telling me that I unless I want all of my friends and family to see that video, I pay her 1000 USD to keep her mouth shut. Honestly, I don't need this shit right now I've got a shitload of stress and shit on my mind the last thing I need is some f***ing prick blackmailing me. I just called his bluff and told him to post the video and i didnt give a f*ck. While at that time, while keeping him talking and shit, sent a tip to the FBI about this prick. I don't think it will do anything, but hey maybe ill get lucky and this could be the time they find this shithead. Honestly if this video gets out there, I'm never gonna be able to face my family again, i already explained the situation to my friends so i think they know to block/report this fuckhead if he messages them. God damnit though, nothing like a f***ing hard lesson learned for me, i am never setting foot on chatroulette again, and im never making another face book again. This was just a stupid drunken mistake, the normal me knows better than to give random f***ing strangers my face book account. Ugh what a pile of shit I put myself in. Her skype name was Casandra Miccio.
REVELATIONxxx9
New survivor

Re: Blackmailed from Chatroulette

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:03 pm

Sorry you were scammed. It sounds like you have already taken the steps in the do this first thread above (Link in my Signature line). If not, then please read & do what it tells you to protect yourself.

Please post as many details of your scammer to help others. There is a form at the top of this forum you can fill out too and one of the Admins will post the details for you.

Then there is a closure thread in the "Important Information" secton that might help comfort you.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com