Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

susan1986ice@live.com - katyx25@live.com

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Re: Currently being Blackmailed

Unread postby duped » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:55 pm

To everyone
A big thank you the videos are now removed. I couldnt have done it without you guys you have given my life back you are all brilliant , i will keep in touch and i will help out as much as i can as ive been through the hell. Big lessons learnt wont be a silly boy anymore my life is so important to me again thank you so much you guys are life savers especially ,

Ruffled Feathers.
wayne,
Slaphappy.
duped
Junior survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:20 am

^^^ We love success stories here Duped. Please stick around and help others if you are so inclined.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Ruffled Feathers » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:13 pm

Hi duped,

You did most of the healing work yourself, with the help of those you mentioned in your post, and of course firefly. It is now time to get back to real life, with real people, family and friends.

I happy that you now feel safe once again, but my hope is that you will come back and help with other new victims. You know from experience how hard this healing and recovery process is.

Congratulations, you have just come out of a very dark place in your life and I wish you well.

RF
A scammer is only as good as the fear he creates.
Ruffled Feathers
Senior survivor

Unread postby duped » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:52 pm

Guys

After all you did for me i will allways be around and if i can help i will i will pop into chat most nights even if its only to say hi ,
duped
Junior survivor

Unread postby duped » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:43 pm

May i also thank Firefly sorry i missed you in my post all of you equaly i owe you so much
duped
Junior survivor

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:05 am

duped,

you dont owe us nothing. We are here to help. Maybe we showed you the right direction to go, but you have done the necessary steps. Stay safe.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com