Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

emma86emma@live.com

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

emma86emma@live.com

Unread postby Scammed1978 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:29 am

Hi,
My story of being scammed.
I was in a chatroom (ukchatterbox), and started speaking to a woman (user emma86emma- claiming to be 26),. She was friendly, and convinced me to move to msn. I was stupid enough to be scammed by "her". She played what I now think must have been a video, and recorded me all the while. My videos/images were posted on youtube and flickr.

Her address was emma86emma@live.com . The scammer used my email to obtain a list of facebook friends. Then, the thread of contacting them was used to extort me by forcing me to pay "her" by paypal. The videos were live on youtube and flickr, I saw them.

I'm not certain how the names of my friends were obtained from facebook, but I know they were valid as "she" gave examples. I suspect they must be public.

Scammed1978.
Scammed1978
New survivor

Re: blackmailed.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:56 am

Found the scammer's profile: http:/ /www.ukchatterbox.co.uk/members/emma86emma

Profile - emma86emma
Location / University
Region:
Stats:
Last Seen on Website: 2012-10-09 21:07:30
Signup Date: 2012-09-21 18:20:48
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: blackmailed.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:25 am

Hello and welcome, Scammed1978,

sorry for this bad experience in your life, but thank you for reporting your scammer. Now, the details are available and any potential victim can found them before to be too late.
As we talk in the chat room early, stop all contact with the scammer and dont reply, no matter what the scammer will try to tell you. Be careful for a while online and dont add unknown person on your social/dating profiles; the scammer may return using another fake identity. Next days will be hard for you, but we are here, if you need our help. One suggestion, if is possible: try to change your email adress. Be strong, learn to protect yourself beter online and if we can do something to help you in your recovery process, just let us know.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: emma86emma@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:03 am

Sorry you were scammed but there's good advice and support here at SS.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: emma86emma@live.com

Unread postby Vexed » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:49 pm

Hello Scammed1978,
I'm sorry that this happened to you.

I have to say, I felt the same way you are right now when I found out about my scammer:

I was stupid enough to be scammed by "her"

You're not stupid, you just got caught up in the moment. Try not to be hard on yourself. You came to the right place. The staff here at SS have many years of experience and understand how you feel and what you're going through. Someone is always here to talk when you need to. :)

Good luck, and just remember the worst part is over.
"I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday."~Unknown~

"Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest."~Benjamin Franklin~
Vexed
Junior survivor

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com