Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Louise Morfen - FaceBook

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Louise Morfen - FaceBook

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:15 am

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#4648]

What name did the scammer use?*: Louise Morfen
How old did the scammer say they were?*: Facebook 1991 birthday on Skype June, 10th 1995 So about 24 or 20
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: lovely.bear74
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: facebook.com/ganda.kota?fref=ts
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Facebook
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Skype
How much money did they demand?: $300
Name you were told to send the money to. : Kevin Arca Santos and it failed so another one was Emerson Lensico
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Philippines Nasugbu Batangas
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 639357421314
How were you to send the money ?: Xoom and Western Union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I have blocked on facebook and deactivated my facebook.
I have blocked them on skype.
I have put in an alert me for my name showing up on any videos.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: If they want money quick for any reason like their grandma is sick with heart disease and they need $3000 USD and they rush you into sending it. They will ask for a portion like $300. Don't be pressured! Don't let them get anything! If the payment is made online through Xoom then you can go through with it and they will ask you for pictures and receipts for confirmation. Then immediately cancel the payment and follow the steps to block them from threatening you further. This is what I wish I did the first time. Instead I didn't find help until it was to late. Since I avoided the online Xoom payment they had me send it through Western Union. I made one payment before I found this site and blocked them and now I hope they don't find me again!
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Louise Morfen - FaceBook

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:22 am

On Skype:

lovely.bear74 aka lovely - no avatar

On FB:
Louise Morfen (cute) aka ganda.kota
Lives in Baler, Aurora
From Perth, Western Australia

Pictures used - first one is a stolen image of Yhen Diaz / Guillen Diaz, Philippines Freelancer model :

louise.jpg
louise.jpg (18.31 KiB) Viewed 1258 times

louise1.jpg

louise2.jpg

louise3.jpg

louise4.jpg

louise5.jpg

louise6.jpg

louise7.jpg

louise8.jpg

louise9.jpg

louise10.jpg

louise11.jpg

louise12.jpg

louise13.jpg

louise14.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com