Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Laureen Somme - okcupid

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Laureen Somme - okcupid

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:31 pm

Feedback form #4570

What name did the scammer use?*: Laureen Somme
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 23
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: laureen.somme
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: okcupid.com/profile/moonlightpeacee

What site did you first meet the scammer on?: okcupid.com

If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Skype
How much money did they demand?: $250 USD
Name you were told to send the money to. : Western Union
How were you to send the money ?: Western Union

What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Deleted Facebook, Blocked user on Skype

My self-summary
love Star Trek, gundam wing, the occult, serial killers, Nordic mythology, Magic the gathering, black metal, physics, old black and white movies, and art! I will rescue anything, even if its a bug. I Love to travel and see the world. I have a weird perspective on things... or so ive been told. I dont mind being weird... ive never cared much for other peoples opinions of me.
What I’m doing with my life
Enjoying it.

Full time student with a part time job.
I’m really good at
cooking, drawing, I'm good with animals, playing piano, guitar though not excellently, violin, and I also play drums and take lessons.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
TV/MOVIES: I like watching the science and history channel. True Blood, Game Of Thrones, Weeds, Vikings, lost girl. Bobs Burgers, Any comedy and anime. 80's-90's romantic comedies. John Waters movies/ Cult classics. I love old horror movies. Vincent price is my favorite actor.
Music: Panopticon, lantlós, Saor, Ulver, peste noir, paysage d'hiver, Cold World, trist, ildjarn, Alcest, woods of desolation, ildjarn, carpathian forest, juscifer, Coffins, alda, austere, wodensthrone, agalloch, darkthrone, lifelover, bathory, burzum, velnias, Amesoeurs, solstafir, electric wizard, dark funeral, forgotten tomb, black Sabbath, gris, witchfinder general, carach Angren, vinterland, gorguts, velnias, death, sigur ros, Gorgasm, dismember, napalm death, Kataplexy, Belphegor, mor dagor, visceral disgorge, AFI, cattle decapitation, fleshrot, Have Heart, Abigail williams, Alcoa, Alkaline Trio, Anti-flag, Grizzly Bear, Fugazi, I declare war, disfiguring the goddess, Band of horses, Balance and Composure, Transit, Title Fight, Alt-j, Pianos become the teeth, Deftones,The Early November, Finch, From autumn to ashes, Gogol Bordello, Interpol, The Kooks, Modest mouse, Of Machines, The Pixies, Puscifer, The Strokes, Taking Back Sunday, us from outside, yeah yeah yeahs...
The six things I could never do without
Coffee, fire, pencils, music, nature, books.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Physics, history, the makings and workings of the universe.
On a typical Friday night I am
depends of my moodddd basically

DOB 7th October 1991 from USA

7693335298996481151.jpg

laureen.JPG

laureen2.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com