Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

What happens to videos afterwards?

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

What happens to videos afterwards?

Unread postby ssqdmi » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:51 am

I am wondering what happens to videos where you are nude after they reached their goal?
She said that she is sorry for what happened and will delete the video from Youtube and her hard disk and never upload.
From youtube the video was really deleted. But as to other sites, how much is it possible that the video will be uploaded there? I am not the handsomest guy for sure and the video is not so interesting because I am nude there only for few seconds.
I am just going to be a politician and matters of reputation are very important for me and I don't want that in 10 years for example something will come to light.
Many thanks in advance for any answers.
ssqdmi
New survivor

Re: What happens to videos afterwards?

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:01 am

No telling what happens to the videos, but most likely they will not upload them anywhere else. If they do the chances that anyone you know sees them accidentally are slim, as most are paid sites, and the handsome ones get the most views, right? Scammers are hit and run type, and if victims show resistance, do not pay, drop all contact and block them, they usually will go away in a few days at most.

Read these two topics, and follow the advice of the staff and long term members here.
I'm sorry that you were scammed. :(

Have been Blackmailed, what do I do?
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1242

Online blackmail. Please read.
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com