Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

carla.steve2 - skype

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

carla.steve2 - skype

Unread postby johns kora » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:13 am

Dear frnds/Respected sir
Iam in a very critical situation now.Iam a 21 yr old guy who is a victim of skype scam..It happened day before yesterday(29/01/2015) late midnight..I met him/her for the firsttime on that day..and i think he faked his cam and showed me some pre-recorded video of a girl..Iam a stupid and i trusted him..And now I got enough for my mistake(sin)..He is blackmailing me now for money. He told me that he will upload my vidoe on youtube,facebook,instagram etc if i dont give him money..Then I ignored him..Then he send me a youtube link of my nude video on skype..am afraid sir and i dont know what to do..I flagged the video as spam nudity..but it is still there on youtube..and i found that he has uploaded the nude videos of other victims too..pls help us ..plsss can anyone help me to remove or block that video from youtube..Can anyone help me advice on how to recover this scam..please friends plss help me..otherwise suicide is the only solution infront of me..
johns kora
New survivor

Re: Closure.When Will This End? How Do Scammers Think? pg13

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:11 pm

Hey John,
Suicide is not the answer. Please go to our Blackmail site and take all of the actions outlined there. You find a link to it in my signature line. Please fill out the form and help others avoid the same trap. Continue to read this thread as it is full of comments by others who have gone through this before you. There is a 99.9% chance that your video will never be seen by anyone. Try to get some rest.
BA
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

carla.steve2 - skype

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:02 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#4540]

What name did the scammer use?*: CARLA STEVENSON
How old did the scammer say they were?*: she didn'y say but i think 27
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: carla.steve2
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: skype
How much money did they demand?: i just ignored her when she asked me money
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: YOUTUBE,channel is D. L. edited out name to protect victim identity in searches
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: i blocked her on skype..
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: I just met her day before yeterday night on skype and i showed her my naked ...then she balckmailed me that she will post my video on instagram,facenook,youtube etc.if i dont pay her. I ignored her ,then she send me a link of my youtube video...Iam afraid sir..plsss help me get over this..plsss sir I have learnt from my mistake...plss help me...Can u reply me back sir
=
Yotube account of scammer is now DEAD. Videos deleted.

This account has been suspended due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, gaming, misleading content, or other Terms of Service violations.

Skype name: carl cute
Skype profile ID name: carla.steve2
United States, Finland
BD: Monday, September 07, 1987
Age 27
Female
English
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com