Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jenne mull - chatroulette

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

jenne mull - chatroulette

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:18 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#4394]

What name did the scammer use?*: jenne mull
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 20
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: jenny.j60
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: facebook.com/jeanne.mulll
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: chatroulette
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: skype
How much money did they demand?: 400€
Name you were told to send the money to. : told them they wont get any
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: told them they wont get any
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: told them they wont get any
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: -blocked on skype, + reported abuse in skype

-reported the video on youtube, it is set to private there(youtube did not delete it yet)
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.:
So far i warned my friends and contacts on facebook not to open a video sent by a random stranger, and set my friendslist to private. I blocked him everywhere I could.
So far he did not send the video to anyone, or i dont know of it.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com