Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Nissrin Fatini - chatroulette

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Nissrin Fatini - chatroulette

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:24 pm

Feedback form #4334

What name did the scammer use?*: Nissrin Fatini
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 22
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: NotAvailable
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: 100008807476594@facebook.com

What site did you first meet the scammer on?: chatroullete
How much money did they demand?: 500euro
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: Youtube, ali reda
How were you to send the money ?: western union

Works at TanGer
Past: Facebook

Studied Arabic at UNU-ISP / United Nations University Institute for Sustainability and Peace
Past: Hanoi – Amsterdam High School

Lives in Tangier, Morocco
From Canada, Kansas

10933713_1386008515036051_5587598466082942508_n.jpg

10917087_1385655321738037_5601897741760902927_n.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Nissrin Fatini - chatroulette

Unread postby DanHans » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:41 am

Wayne. May I ask how you got the facebook pictures? When I try to find them on Facebook; facebook says "facebook user", acting that the account doesn't exist!! I am a victim of this person, please help!
DanHans
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:11 am

Could be the account was reported and removed. It happens unfortunately.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:13 am

Feedback form #4340

What name did the scammer use?*: Nissrin Fatini
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 22
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: na

What site did you first meet the scammer on?: chatroullete
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: facebook
How much money did they demand?: 500eur
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: morroco
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: youtube and Ali Reda
How were you to send the money ?: western union
Wayne

Unread postby DanHans » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:32 am

The youtube account still shows, along with the google+ account. They just don't have anything posted. The video was a private/unlisted upload, giving access to only those that have the link. The link worked last night, but today it now says "user removed video" or another says "video no longer available".
DanHans
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:41 pm

DanHans,

Keep an eye on that account. If "she" is posting other video, does not matter if yours or someone else's - report it. In this way, the scammer account on Youtube can be terminated and even if are still unlisted or private videos on that account, those videos will be gone when the account is closed by Youtube.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby DanHans » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:08 am

Thanks all for the help!

I used an excuse of my income is from tips, making me have no money in the bank and banks closed til Monday. The "deadline" was today (Monday) at 10am, or they send the video. 9 hours later (not paid/not going to either), I have yet to have any contact with the person, nor have seen/heard anything from friends or family about receiving anything. This past hour, I finally decided to report much information to Facebook (Nissrin's account already status changed/unavailable), Google+ and Youtube about the persons account and the video (already removed/unavailable). I hope to hear back from them, if not I hope it raises more awareness/concern for them to protect their customers/users from these criminals.

NOTE: I don't think I included this, but the original contact was by Nissrin El facebook.com/100007065060856

This facebook name was all nice messages. The next day, I received a new friend request and message from "Nissrin Fatini", this is when the threats and blackmail began. Both Nissrin Fatini and Nissrin El have unavailable accounts now, so the conversation messages don't appear. I do remember it starting off with "Listen mother fecker, I will f*ck you and send all family friends video of you recorded (then listed about 10-15 legit ppl).. I am glad I found this site, hopefully it all works out!

One main word of advice.. NEVER add/give personal info/facebook to a stranger met online.

Pictures uploaded are some of the evidence that may be relevant to others now/future. I'll try to come back with updates.

Photo removed. Please do not post any inappropriate images on this forum. Wayne.
DanHans
New survivor

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com