Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

baileybrown111 - bailey.brown.9843499

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

baileybrown111 - bailey.brown.9843499

Unread postby gruber86 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:43 pm

Hi am new to this site. Just about an hour ago I met some hot looking girl on a chat room. We went on skype and added her on facebook, then put cams on. She gave me a 'teaser' by lifting up her shirt. She then told me to take my shirt off which I did then she did. basically to cut a long story shirt, I was recorded by this person and then threatened me by saying they'll send the video and pictrues to my whole facebook contacts list, but would let me off if I gave them £200, which i didnt do. I reported them through Skype and blocked them immediately, reported through facebook numerous times and then promptly rang the police for advice. They logged all the info i told them and if I hear anything from my facebook contacts I will ring them up straight away with the reference number. I was a nervous wreck, but after talking to a trusted friend of mine, and modifying the story a tiny bit they helped calm me down a bit.

Im still waiting for a facebook message or a text from a friend, although i have warned a few of them if they do receive anything suspect. I doubt I'll be sleeping anytime soon so i did a bit of online research and found this site. At least I am not alone :)

The Skype name of the person was baileybrown111 and the facebook addy is bailey.brown.9843499

I hope that helps other people
gruber86
Account suspended.

Re: Are you being recorded and seeing who you think you see.

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:48 pm

This type of scammer is becoming more and more prevalent lately. Can you post up the scammer's details to help warn others. Just be sure to leave out any of your own details.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:06 am

Her picture on FB.

If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Vexed » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:57 am

hello gruber86,
I am sorry this happen to you. I am a fairly new victim of a romance scam, not exactly like your experience, but I know what you are going through. The scammer comes in all shapes and sizes, but they are all cut from the same cloth. I am happy you made it here. You are in a safe, supportive community and someone will always be here to talk to you if you need them. Good luck and SNAPS to you on the quick response to your situation!
"I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday."~Unknown~

"Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest."~Benjamin Franklin~
Vexed
Junior survivor

Re: baileybrown111 - bailey.brown.9843499

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:17 pm

The image is stolen from one site posting footages with naked amateurs.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com