Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

The ultimate failor

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

The ultimate failor

Unread postby albundy » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:55 pm

like everyone else writing here, Im freaking out these days....

I usually not easy to trick, but this weekend i experienced the ultimate failor.... I managed to log on to badoo, coming home for a night out on the town... And of course I was a little drunk..

Started messaging a girl on badoo, and before i new it we where skyping.... I in my mid 30s and probably had scammers try many times before, but this time i got caught of guard....

suddenly i saw the video of my self playing on skype... no link to youtube... just playing over and over again on skype... First i thought I had done something strange with my skype, but then the demands started to come. Pay US 550 to western union. and then the list of my fb friends showed up... then the contact details to my boss...

I freaked out, saying i didnt have the money... but ended up paying us200... and saying i would get any more until january...

After that i blocked the person, and started google... Needed to find out the chances of the video actually beeing sendt to all the people i know.. Wondering if I should send a message to all my fb connections that i had been scammed and if they received a link it would be a deadly virus or something..

I deleted lost on online activity and changed my privacy settings to max on those i cant delete (fb, linkedin)

Havent heard anything since saturday, but im scared like hell that i will be contacted again in january.. And I actually cant remove im details online 100%.

What should i do if the scammer tries to contact me again? Just ignore it? Is it likely that they actually will come back after 2 months or are the scammers in Phillipines usually content with any amount they manage to scam the first time?
albundy
New survivor

Re: The ultimate failor

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:14 am

Hello Al,
Your best course of action is to disappear for two weeks. You can take the link in my Signature line and fill out a form then take ALL of the outlined steps to protect yourself. Also, if you sent the money by Western Union and it hasn't been picked up by the Scammer yet you can call WU and have the payment cancelled.

I'm sorry you are yet another victim of these BM scammers,
BA

ETA: This thread will probably be moved to the Blackmail forum.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com