Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Joy Saey

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Joy Saey

Unread postby codax » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:37 am

Thank you people for a great site first of all!

Your stories helped me a great deal i seriously JUST got scammed with the nudity blackmailing thing.

I decided to fight the scammer and im now on facebook 24/7 with my flatmate to counter this attempt to destroy my life! Anyone else experienced this who had a girlfriend?

Anyway please support my first im am really almost panicking right now! The scammers name was Pamela Vertadier on facebook. i have reported the user.

Thanks again for a great site. u gave me courage!
codax
New survivor

Re: New Scammer!

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:37 pm

Hi. Is this the photo the scammer was using on you?

If it is, the model's name is Joy Saey. Can you post up any more details you have? Email address, Skype name, anything
that people can Google.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:36 pm

Hello, codax,

it will help you to read some posts from here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1242. It would be more easy for you to know what you can do.
And, like Wayne told you above, please post the details about the scammer, 100% sure "she" has played this game not just with you. Maybe other victims are in the hook right now and if they search online to find details about "her", the infos will be helpful.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby rimrocka2007 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:01 am

I have also been in your same position, with a girlfriend and all. I somehow found it in myself to tell my girlfriend the truth. Although this may hurt her deeply, it is better than her finding out by surprise. I felt that sharing my story helped some of the pain. My girlfriend was, indeed, upset and disappointed, but what you need to understand is that you are a victim. You're feelings are normal, and experienced by everyone put in this awful situation. I have told close friends as well, who were all supportive. We all made a dumb mistake, that will SURELY, never happen again. Learn from it and grow as a person. I put away my computer for at least a week. Cut off all contact. If they can't reach you, their threats cant be seen; therefore, their motive is moot. Try and get back to normal life. It will all pass with time.
rimrocka2007
Junior survivor

Unread postby poorsadguy92 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:26 am

I experienced this 2 weeks ago, hmm, just cut off the contact and deactivate your facebook then everything will be alright. Try to share your stories to your close friends. The more you share, you will feel lots more better. And, be honest to your gf, just tell her the truth. Well, we are here to support you ! If you feel down or upset, you may have a chat with us. We are willing to help you !!
poorsadguy92
Junior survivor

Unread postby codax » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:28 am

Thanks for the replies!

I'm over 24 hours in now and nothing happened yet. hopefully nothing will happen. I followed the advice people gave me. Cut off contact, don't pay, change your facebook and block the scammer, report the user and continue to look for video reappearing

@ Wayne: this is exactly her. i remember she told me i should send the money to Yassir Yousf in morocco too.

I feel in control now really. I noticed all my friends on facebook så block anyone they don't know. i think i'm gonna wait and see what happens. if the video get posted i will tell ppl.

Well thanks anyway for you're posts. i will keep u updated!
codax
New survivor

Unread postby codax » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:32 am

Btw why haven't facebook reacted yet and banned the fake? youtube put the video down in an hour. anybody knows the reaction time for them?

This i really crappy i reported the person from 3 different facebook users. nothing yet.
codax
New survivor

Unread postby poorsadguy92 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:55 pm

Facebook does not shut down people easily. I reported the ppl who scam me for about 2 weeks and her fb profile is still there. You are luckier then me as you have reported the video in youtube and the video is removed. My case, I forgot to flag the video on time and the video is in private till now. OH GOSH
poorsadguy92
Junior survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:53 am

We do not want the FB pages of any scammers taken down. Do not report scammer FB profiles to FB for closing. It makes all your details posted here worthless, and victims will not be able to find the scammers!! Scammers can make a new FB profile in 5 min or less, and continue to scam, off of our radar and any victims who might be looking for details posted. Leave all email addresses, social profiles, and free dating profiles alone. We want the scammers to stay put!

Thanks.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com