Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

thewrong.turn.5

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Re: thewrong.turn.5

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:13 pm

On Facebook,
Dana Louise Menard
Works at Blunts
Studied at St. Lawrence College, Ontario
Lives in Windsor, Ontario
From Windsor, Ontario

Some of the images used:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: thewrong.turn.5

Unread postby jrb112476 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:38 pm

rimrocka2007- this happened to me two days ago. I know you said you "deactivated" your facebook, but if I were you, I would completely DELETE it and make an entire new one with a new email address. Before you do though, message EVERYONE on your facebook and tell them not to accept any friend requests from anyone they don't know even if they claim to be a "friend of a friend" and not to open ANY emails from someone they don't recognize. Just tell them there is a serious blackmail scam/sextortion going around on facebook. You don't have to go into detail about what happened. Good luck and hang in there.
jrb112476
New survivor

Previous

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com