Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Tiffany Cone

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Tiffany Cone

Unread postby jrb112476 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:11 pm

Blackmailed by Aira Garcia

Met this girl on Babblesex.com. She friended me on Facebook. She gave me her yahoo, we chatted a little while then she got me to strip on webcam. I am NEVER this careless. I don't know what got in to me. She then showed me the video and demanded $750 via Western Union or she would send it to all my friends and family. I immediately reported her screen name, which was shylady100549, to Yahoo and told them what she was doing. After that I blocked her, deleted Yahoo, changed my Facebook password and sent a message out to everyone on my facebook to NOT open any emails if the sender is not recognized. What more can (should) I do?? I want to bust these assholes. Have any of you heard of them going through with their threat and actually sending a video to everyone?? It's been almost 24 hours and I haven't heard or seen anything. Personally, I think Babblesex is an extortion site. I will be turning them in to the FBI. This is a great site. Im glad I found it!!
jrb112476
New survivor

Re: Blackmailed by Aira Garcia

Unread postby jrb112476 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:14 pm

She also said she was from Lake Forest, CA which is probably B.S. Here is a link to her site:

babblesex.com/profile/2738075
jrb112476
New survivor

Unread postby Ruffled Feathers » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:26 pm

Hello jrb112476 and welcome to ScamSurvivors.

I am sorry to learn you were blackmailed, this has become an all too common occurance in recent months. You are not alone.

Please cut off all contact with these people, and also if you can post as much information as you can about them, emails addresses, IM's, their locations and details that can help another victim identify these people before they get caught in this same situation. Please read through our Blackmail Section and follow the advice given to everyone there, it will help you to understand alot more of how this scam works.

Once you have cut off all contact with these people, they will no longer bother you and when they can't get any money from you they move on. They want money that is the ultimate goal and when they can't get it from you, well there is always someone else to try for.

Now is the time you must take care of yourself, and get back into the game of real life, with your friends and family. You will recover and heal from this, I can guarantee you that.

And you will learn to smile and laugh again. If at any time you wish to talk to someone about this, come to our chat room, there are many experienced people there who can help you and/or just listen to what you want to talk about

RF
A scammer is only as good as the fear he creates.
Ruffled Feathers
Senior survivor

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:52 pm

shylady100549 - shylady100589@yahoo.com

Stolen picture used:
The real owner of the picture is Tiffany Cone, cam girl from USA. She is not involved in scam.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Tiffany Cone

Unread postby jrb112476 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:13 pm

Thanks for the encouragement everyone. So far, no one has gotten anything. Where do they send the email from? A fake account?? I told everyone not to open anything they don't recognize.
jrb112476
New survivor

Unread postby jrb112476 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:50 pm

It has been over 24 hours and nothing. Do you think this will pass?? :cry:
jrb112476
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:58 am

It will pass, jrb112476. Stay strong, dont let the scammer find you again and everything will be okay. In the meantime, try to read some posts in this section, it will help you to see how other deal with the same problem.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com