Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kriss anne chan - FaceBook

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

kriss anne chan - FaceBook

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:58 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#3382]

What name did the scammer use?: kriss anne chan
How old did the scammer say they were?: 24
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: kriss anne chan
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: kriss anne chan
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: facebook
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: skype
How much money did they demand?: 1500usd
Name you were told to send the money to. : LUISITO SALAPONG
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: BULACAN PHILLIPPINES
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +639362627479
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: SKYPE
How were you to send the money ?: western union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Setted facebook to high security and deactivated facebook account.Deleted the scammer profile and blocked from facebook. Block scammer from skype and deactivated skype.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: The scammer added me in facebook and requested to on skype. Then did video call showed naked and made me do things. Then later called again said already captured my video and played over skype. Then started to demand money saying if i block or deactivate facebook will pass the video to friends and family. Where she/here already grabbed full info from my facebook with contacts and personal details. Showed me that. If i pay she/he will guide me to deleted. Threaten 1 day and made me pay 13,000 PESO via westernunion. Can even send me location of western union to send the money. I sent money 13,000 converted to peso. Then in 20 mins later i got msg from western union said money has been taken by receiver. Now i block everything even deactivated my facebook. I dont know what will happen next.
-
Skype name: kriss anne chan
Skype ID : krissanne.chan
BD: Monday, February 12, 1990
Age 24
Female
English
Jurong west, Singapore

FB Kriss Anne Chan
https:/ /www.face book.com/people/Kriss-Anne-Chan/100007953997708?fref=photo

If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: kriss anne chan - FaceBook

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:47 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#3397]

How much money did they demand?: 5000usd
Name you were told to send the money to. : luisito
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: phillipines
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: skype
How were you to send the money ?: western union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: blocked scammer and deactivated facebook.
blocked scammer from skype and deactivated skype.

Same victim, using a different name and email address to report:

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#3399]

How old did the scammer say they were?: 20
Address of the scammer's face book, Google+ or other social media site page. Eg. face book.com/scammername.: kriss anne chan
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: face book
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Tracking this person.
Not blocked anything.
Waiting for his next action and for his next victim.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: SGPnational cybersecurity starts tracking this scammer and the location, have reported to youtube and face book.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: met her on facebook and has been guided to skype, she showed naked video and i made myself naked. later she called back and showed my captured video over facebook and threaten me if i never pay she will upload to youtube and forward to friends and family. she warned if i block or deactivate my facebook without paying..... i paid 3000 the cash via western union, money has be taken i received msg from western union... money gone lesson learnt.. i reported to police and cybersecurity to trace the person.

Oh, really..?? because it does not look like you have read any of the advice at all to me.
You left your FB account and Skype open, and still are talking to the scammer.
And again, same guy with another name and email address:

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#3402]

How old did the scammer say they were?: 23
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: kriss anne chan
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Not blocking anything.
still in touch with he/she.
still doing chat.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: I received request from krissannechan through facebook and started talking, she said just created facebook because previously father blocked the ID and never accepted her's boyfriend. Then she become mad and opened new profile and trying to get friends. After someday talk she called me for fun chat via skype.. she kept calling me during work time then i have attended the call over skype. She showed her boobs and private part and insist me to take of my cloths and show to her my body and parts.

I resist, then i suspected this could be scammer because the video doesnt seems real and something wrong. No sound as well.

I still talking to this scammer and getting some info as much i can. Hope i can grab some info.
==

Moderator note:
Chasing blackmailers on chat sites and messing with them is the wrong thing to do for many reasons.
1. It exposes a recent victim to more trouble, if they do it. And the person doing it can hurt a recent poster or unknown victim.
2. It educates the scammers to be better at their scam.
3. It stirs up scammers and makes them change their profiles, hurting present and future victims.
It ruins the work of the victims and staff here to warn victims by making the scammers aware that their details might be posted.
4. They cannot be traced to exact location, as they use internet cafes and mobile phones to scam, and use all fake details. They use Western Union which is untraceable. Arrests are impossible unless you are sitting in the cafe next to them as the scam occurs, which you can forget about ever happening. Police may have ways that you do not, so keep away from scammer accounts!
5. It can disrupt any behind-the-scenes police or banking investigations of the scammer and his associates, making the collection of evidence and arrests more difficult.

There is no real way to mess with them to hurt them without endangering victims more in the effort. We ask you to think about the survivors here, the victims that the scammers have on the hook presently, and future victims of the scammer. Read this post also: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66948 Closing scammer accounts and profiles is wrong too, except for YouTube, Google+, or other video sites.

Hopefully this victim will read this topic. The only thing he did correctly is report the scam to the police. He ignored all the other advice steps given to him after 3 times posting forms here. I have a feeling this scam will end badly for him.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:22 pm

Same guy posted another form, new name and email address. He is cruising for a bruising by the scammer.

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#3407]

What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Still talking.
My skype is active.
My facebook is active probably by now she alrdy copied all my friends and family contacts to threaten me later.

Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: She added me in facebook and started talking a while. She updated she is from singapore and just using facebook since 2nd october. She said father deleted prevs account. Father never accepted her bf so she starts new profile making friends. She called me for skype video call and first I ignored said im married than she kept calling me few times. Once I did video call she showed her body and played over video. Sshe requested me to show my parts. I simply never do anything.

But the video seems real with the facebook girl. I confuse is it real ?

Is there scammer hiring girls do dirty tricks and fishing victims for money ?

The scammer seems professional... once they had money they start going after new victim and never waste time on same victim. They alrdy won making you pay them. They pretty sure old victim no usable anymore since alrdy aware of this scam.

Next new unaware victim is their aim. Now he thinks can trap me..lets see

=

Moderator note:
You are an idiot for chasing the scammer and hurting victims!! :twisted: :twisted:
Use you head for something besides a hat rack, and READ and FOLLOW the advice, or you will get what you want.
Your video will be sent to every contact that the scammer has collected. When this happens, do not come back asking for any advice or help. You have seen all of it already 4 times now. Do not bother posting any more forms to us. I will not add them here. You are on your own.
:x :x
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:27 pm

And on that note, we're done with you. You don't want to follow the advice we give - advice based on the experiences of thousands of people - then this is for you:
Attachments
blazing-saddles-605.jpg
blazing-saddles-605.jpg (22.75 KiB) Viewed 3473 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com