Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Semedo Julie on facebook

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Semedo Julie on facebook

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:22 pm

Feedback form #3216

What name did the scammer use?: Semedo Julie
Scammer's email address if you have it.: Julie.semedo@outlook.fr

How old did the scammer say they were?: 24, born apr 3, 1990
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: Semedo_08
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: Semedo Julie
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Facebook
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Skype
How much money did they demand?: 2000 eur
Name you were told to send the money to. : Christelle cassimon
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Abidjan, Ivory Coast
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: YouTube, link did not work
How were you to send the money ?: Western union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Only Facebook block
I also deactivated my account, and set my privacy settings to friends only, but I will reactivate it.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: Speaks French, correct level, but some sentences wording gives me few doubts the scammer is African.
In her FB profile, she mentioned she's from saint Louis, Alsace, France and originates from Lille France... Hot blond girl but account is already blocked n I can't send a picture.

Went to Lille
Lives in Saint-Louis, Alsace, France
From Lille, France
Attachments
224477_1409537089295849_3162569412583704350_n.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Semedo Julie - FaceBook

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:20 pm

Feedback form #3225

What name did the scammer use?: Semedo Julie
Scammer's email address if you have it.: Julie.semedo@outlook.fr

How old did the scammer say they were?: 24, April 3, 1990
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: Semedo_00
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: Semedo Julie/Facebook
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Facebook
How much money did they demand?: 2,000 euros
Name you were told to send the money to. : Christelle cassimon
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Avenue 12 rue du commerce, Abidjan 00225, Ivory Coast
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: YouTube- link was broken
How were you to send the money ?: Western union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Block on Facebook, both accounts and a third one they tried to befriend me with! Under "poste nationnal"
And I set my privacy settings to friends only, and deactivated my blog.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: Yes, they speak French, but I can tell it's African French,
I paid them 400 euros, hoping it would stop but now they want more! Now 200 eur per month for three months!
It's a pretty blonde girl, great looking, her skype has no sound...
She claims she's from saint Louis, Alsace France and studied in Lille.
To blackmail, they claim the video they took of me m***urbating will take me to jail for 5 years and 75,000 eur fine, under article 25 of law 765465 of October 7!!!
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Sandra Juillie Owen - skype

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:04 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#8169] & [#8170] & [#8177]

What name did the scammer use?*: Sandra Juillie Owen / gilberto.biliane
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 21
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: sa.juillie
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: sandra Juillie Owen
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: skype
How much money did they demand?: 200
Name you were told to send the money to. : DOSSO NIMMASSOU
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Ivory Coast
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Deactivate facebook.
Told everyone I know to block them.
BLocked them on Facebook and Skype
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: Surname: NIMMASSOU
Name: DOSSO
ADDRESS: Commercial Street
ZIP CODE: 00225
=
skype name: sa juillie
skype profile ID: sa.juillie
BD: Wednesday, February 02, 1994
Age 21
Female
French
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: Semedo Julie on f/b

Unread postby TheMexitan » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:17 pm

Same thing happened to me, didnt do anyhting but got all these threats and told me what to do, search up the article and found this web page. She now uses the name Ashley Djoncsonet and her skype is sa.juillie
TheMexitan
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:38 pm

Please go here, Read, fill out the online form, and follow all of the advice to protect yourself and other victims of the scammer. Fill in as many scammer details as you can. More details save more victims. Thanks! :D
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/steps/#/
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby Atb231 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:00 pm

Can you really get in trouble for this?? And do they actually show your video??!!!
Atb231
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:06 pm

Do not believe the scammer's lies. No, you cannot. He committed the crimes, not you.
Go here, and follow ALL advice steps after giving us all of the scammer's details.
This gives you the best chance he will do nothing further.
http://blackmailscams.com
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby BeTraytor » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:33 pm

Here name was: Stephanie Kane
She/he started contacting me through FB
They then added me on: Skype
skype name: Stephanie Kane
skype profile ID: stephanie.kane220
BD: Wednesday, July 14, 1987
Age 28
Female
French

After I showed you know what. They started threatening me that I had to pay up for the sisters operation of cancer.
I had to pay 1500 euro. Suddenly He/She said the sister was dead.
She had the same account pictures as the Semedo julie.
Am I in trouble
BeTraytor
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:03 pm

The best thing to do is go to www.blackmailscams.com and follow all the steps there. It'll explain exactly what you need to do to minimise the odds of the scammer doing anything.
Wayne

sandria.bachoux.7 - f/b

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:09 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#10417]

What name did the scammer use?*: Stolen name and lie about his FB acct. Account he mentioned as his is ITP.
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 20
Scammer's Skype name.: sandria.bachoux.7
Scammer's Skype username . .*: laura.pavella50
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .:
What site did you first meet the scammer on? .: Facebook
How much money did they demand?: $3000
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: They posted a video to YouTube but recently I went to the link and tried to view the video to see the channel name, but it said that the video was removed for violating YouTubeTerms of Service.
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I haven't blocked the scammer at all but I've unfriended them and changed that only I can see who my family members are and the only people who can see my friends are people who are my friend. They had posted a link to a video of me on my timeline and in the comments of two of my posts but I removed them from the posts and my timeline and in the comments of a picture my mother had posted of me in the past (but I reported that comment to Facebook for reviewing). I can still view their Facebook and Skype profiles but there are no email addresses of theirs that I can use to give more information about them sadly.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: When I was Skyping with the scammer, they used a video of a busty looking brunette, they were silent the whole time though but only messaged through the chat even after I asked if they could hear me, implying that I wanted them to speak back to me. They didn't reply with their voice so I should've noticed it was a scam after that but I didn't
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Next

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com