Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Hudsonshaira@gmail.com on Flirt Chase

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Re: Hudsonshaira@gmail.com on Flirt Chase

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:59 pm

This is the face book that I believe is hers.

That profile is abusing stolen pictures of an adult model. It is that the person you saw on cam when the blackmail happened?

You have here a link you need to read: http://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/

Fill that form from on the page 2 with all the details you have about the scammer, please, and submit. After doing this you will receive a 3rd page with a step by step procedure you need to follow for protecting yourself.

To claim a profile is a fake one and it is or it was used for scam, some proof are needed...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Hudsonshaira@gmail.com on Flirt Chase

Unread postby Wynot112 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:51 pm

I have taken the steps you suggested ND posted as much info as I had or could remember. I hope this helps to keep others safe and from making the same dumb mistake.
Wynot112
New survivor

Shaira Hudson - kik

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:48 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#4679]

What name did the scammer use?*: Shaira Hudson
How old did the scammer say they were?*: Na
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: I deleted my profile and don't remember.
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: facebook.com/shaira.dahudson
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Kik or meetme
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Other adult sites
How much money did they demand?: Subscriptions to various adult sites.
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: They sent it to me over Skype.
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Blocked on all social media sites. Changed all my password and email for Facebook. Made all my info private and deactivated the account.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Shaira da Hudson - FaceBook

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:54 pm

On FB:

Shaira da Hudson aka shaira.dahudson
From Charlotte, North Carolina
Studied at University of the Virgin Islands
Past: Charlotte Amalie High School

Pictures used - the second one is a stolen image of Sabrina Nellie Juarez, best known as Webcam Model "Brina":

shaira.jpg

shaira1.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Shaira Hudson - badoo

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:02 am

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#4686]

What name did the scammer use?*: Shaira Hudson
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 20
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: shaira.hudson7
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: Kik: shairachik
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Badoo
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Kik
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: I have not been scammed yet, but I searched the scammer's name and someone on your forum said he was scammed by the same person. They match the description of a scammer. Their location on Badoo said the Phillipines, but they said they lived in NC. They are also members of several dating sites and their profile pictures are of different girls
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com