Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Hudsonshaira@gmail.com on Flirt Chase

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Hudsonshaira@gmail.com on Flirt Chase

Unread postby chompers » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:15 pm

Okay, so I have an app on my phone and emailed a certain person some certain photos (WITH MY FACE IN THEM LIKE A DUMB***). She wanted to add me on skype so I added. She then proceeded to post that she had all my facebook contacts and friends (she pasted the list) She said if I joined certain websites she wouldn't do it. Well I joined a few sites and lost some money to say the least (before I found this site). She added me on facebook today and I denied it, and blocked it. She sent me a message saying if I don't add her new skype she will expose my pics. I didn't even see her message for a while because it was in the 'other' folder. I changed my name, primary email, and deactivated the account.
Do you think she will actually do it? It's killing me inside because I'm part of an elite organization and have people I work with me on that site, she listed one of them and I just don't want this to happen. Blocked her on skype, and I'm really scared know. It's clawing at my insides. I have read the topics, I just want to know about people who have dealt with explicit photos (being sent over email, I can't delete them :( ) and sending them over facebook. Will people even see it since it's in the 'other' folder? Should I just wait it out? Would they really take the time to send to every one of my friends? If It does send, will facebook detect it as a nude photo and delete it?

Many thanks,
Chompers
chompers
New survivor

Re: Got scammed two days ago - help

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:28 pm

www.blackmailscams.com - that's what you need right now. It'll cover everything you need.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby chompers » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:30 pm

Have filled the form out and saw that the user that scammed me is a known scammer on this site. Shaira Hudson. Is there a way to contact the last person she scammed that filled in that form to ask him about his experience?
chompers
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:41 pm

chompers,

That screen name is reported here in two different places, because the scammer were using different sets of stolen pictures: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=25305&p=60513 and viewtopic.php?f=20&t=24854&p=59519. Which one was used in your case?

Is there a way to contact the last person she scammed that filled in that form to ask him about his experience?
Here is a topic about the aftermath: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4509. People affected by similar scams are posting here about their experience.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Hudsonshaira@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:42 pm

What name did the scammer use?: Shaira Hudson
Scammer's email address if you have it.: Hudsonshaira@gmail.com
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: Ladyhotink
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Flirt chase app on iphone
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Skype
How much money did they demand?: Access to different adult sites
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Blocked on Skype, deactivated Facebook, changed name on Facebook, changed URL on Facebook, changed primary email on Facebook, and made friends list private on Facebook. Not logging into Skype or FlirtChase.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby chompers » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:54 pm

quote of the previous post deleted. Please use the reply button and not the quote one. FF.

Um those pictures aren't the ones it had on the Facebook. Same person, different pictures. Can't look now cause Facebook is deactivated.
chompers
New survivor

Unread postby chompers » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:34 pm

My question would be is this scammer internationally based or here in the US? Don't know cause they didn't ask for western union
chompers
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:47 pm

Chances are outside USA, but without an email or other info to trace, no idea.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:48 pm

Did they ask you to send money to a bank account instead? If they did and sent you Bank details please PM them to me so I can file a report against the account.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby chompers » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:20 pm

They did not. Just simply asked me to join various dating websites or cam sites.
chompers
New survivor

Next

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com