Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

breannahill973@yahoo.com on tagged .com

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

breannahill973@yahoo.com on tagged .com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:43 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#2944]

What name did the scammer use?: Breanna Hill and Terry Deign
Scammer's email address if you have it.: breannahill973@yahoo.com
How old did the scammer say they were?: 19
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: hkbrea13
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Tagged
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Skype
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I have deactivated my account on Tagged, I've had my Skype and Facebook permanently removed. I also changed my bank details. I didn't converse with the scammer immediately after they'd threatened me.

On Skype:
hkbrea13.JPG
hkbrea13.JPG (9.89 KiB) Viewed 1464 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

I've been scammed on Skype

Unread postby Konas7 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:11 pm

So... How do I put this? I met a girl going by the name of 'Breanna Hill', on the website Tagged, we spoke very briefly before she asked me to talk to her on Skype. Normally I wouldn't consider doing this, however, unlike most scammers on Tagged, this 'Breanna' character had a wide range of photographs and seemed rather convincing. We spoke on Skype for a while, before she said 'can we cam?' I agreed but didn't expect anything sexual, she called then hung up about 5 seconds later, calling me cute etc. Then she said can we have 'fun'. Now I feel like a total idiot for agreeing to this, but given my age I couldn't help myself. Immediately she started stripping and I just watched, then she told me to get naked, which stupidly I did. I should really have gone when she cut out about 3 or 4 times, but I stuck with it and after about 3 minutes the screen changed to a very crude video of myself. I hung up straight away, feeling sick and humiliated.

I told her my intentions to contact the police, which naturally she laughed at and then followed this up with a large amount of my Facebook contacts. Feeling terrified at this point I called the police and informed them of the situation, but as she hadn't demanded money, they couldn't do anything. In hindsight maybe I should have replied atleast once so she'd have given me a figure of money. But basically she stated countless times it was getting uploaded to Facebook, I still ignored her. Eventually it uploaded to Facebook and she'd already sent friend requests to a lot of my contacts. Stupidly on her behalf I got added, so I was able to find the account name and warn people not to click on it. I'll be honest I'm not bothered who see's it on Facebook because I never use it anymore and any family I had on there I just said to not add the person because it was a scammer. I also made several posts not to add the person because it would lead to them getting a virus. Thankfully the video was very poorly done and kept cutting out, so I convinced the people I actually talk to that it was a fake and I told them my situation regarding the scam. I reported the account for blackmail and got my friends to flag it, so within I'd say 6-7 hours it got completely suspended, still enough time for people to see the video but 3 days later I'm sat here and no one's mentioned anything. I did today delete that Facebook, incase they track me down, I did the same with Tagged. I did open a new Facebook however, but on police advice, I shouldn't put my face on it for 2 weeks minimum.

Now, I know the video and account have been suspended which is great, and my family and friends don't believe it's me, but my main concern is, will the video still be out there? Will the scammer have a copy of it? Can it be released again in the future? It's really getting to me because I work for a YouTube channel with a very large following, so my face is normally on there. I don't want this moment of stupidity to ruin a potentially blossoming career for me. There's no way the scammer can trace me, I've got a new Facebook, with no pictures of me, I got Skype deleted, Tagged deleted (and also changed my name on there before doing it). The scammer claimed this was his job, so I'm assuming if he can't get money out of me, why would he pursue it? Surely he'd find a more willing victim? But it's continuing to play on my mind and I need some reassurance. I also want to know if everything I've done is correct in terms of deleting Facebook, contacting Action Fraud etc. and if there's anything else I can do to help my case here. Thank you all.
Konas7
New survivor

Re: I've been scammed on Skype

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:14 pm

Go here and follow all the advice. All your questions are also answered there, too.
http://scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
Read and then click the link at the bottom of the page. After you fill the form and Submit, you will be taken to the rest of the advice steps.

Then check out this topic to deal with the aftermath.
Closure.When Will This End? How Do Scammers Think? pg13
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4509

This part of above topic should help you understand blackmail scammers better, so you can relax.
How Blackmail Scammers Think and Operate The Scam
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4509&p=52656#p52656
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com