Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

amanda.downsey1 on chatroulette

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

amanda.downsey1 on chatroulette

Unread postby chez07 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:27 pm

Hello,
I was scammed today around 10:00 am at 8/28/2014. I was on chatroulette and came across a beautiful girl. Her location said Morocco. We started talking and then she asked me for my Skype so we added each other. Her user name went by amanda.downsey1. She said she worked at hotel and was bored and looking for fun. She started showing me things and I was oblivious to the consequences. She told me she was 22 years of age and promised she was not underage. We went and played around for a little awhile and lets just say it was pretty explicit. Her video went out and she said she wanted to restart her computer. She signed back on and all of a sudden sent me a link and said she will send my video to everyone on my Facebook (knowing the exact number of friends I had) and that she was going to "ruin my f***ing life." I didn't give her enough time to explain nor did I even look at the link. I knew I was doomed the minute she logged back on. I had a panic attack. I felt like throwing up. I regret not looking at the link so I could have flagged it as sexual content but I panicked. I was in shock. I immediately blocked and deleted her as well as reported her as abusive. About 20 minutes later I talked to a live professional on Skype.com and my account permanently deleted. I also somewhat changed my name, password, and then decided to go ahead and deactivate my account. I am so paranoid that I can't calm down. I am a man that rarely shows true emotions but I feel like crying right now. I am scared that 20 minutes was enough time for this scammer to contact my friends and family. Please help! I don't know what to do. I went ahead and also alerted my name on Google Alert. I wish I could find that you-tube video. And if there is anywhere else you think this scammer may have posted please give feedback! Any feedback at all would be comforting. Thank you!
chez07
New survivor

Re: What to do, what to do? For any experienced scammers. Pl

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:13 am

Sorry to hear about your bad experience, chez07.

You have here: http://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/ everything you need. Click and read, please. On the second page you have a form where you need to put all the details you have about the scammer and submit. By doing it, you will receive a 3rd page with a step by step procedure you need to follow. Be sure you follow all the steps without to skyp any.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: What to do, what to do? For any experienced scammers. Pl

Unread postby chez07 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:04 pm

Thanks firefly! I have completed all the steps accordingly. Now it's basically just a waiting game. I am still pretty shooken up but I haven't heard anything/any contact with the scammer! Thanks for your help!
chez07
New survivor

amanda.downsey1

Unread postby chez07 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:06 pm

This is the scammer that claimed to be Amanda Downsey. Her skype account username is listed in the subject box! Hope this helps!
chez07
New survivor

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com