Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Ana Kim Yonagi on facebook

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Ana Kim Yonagi on facebook

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:32 am

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#2841]

What name did the scammer use?: Ana Kim Yonagi
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: Ana Kim Yonagi
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: Ana Kim Yonagi
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Facebook
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: skype
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I deleted my facebook and skype accounts. I blocked the scammer multiple times but they created other fake accounts to continuously harass me. I reported this to the HK police but they are powerless to do anything as it is outside their jurisdiction and online crimes are hard to monitor.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: I was fortunate enough to not pay them any money. I was just constantly harassed. This happened in one day but shocked me so much I was scared as they threatened to send all the items to my family and friends. I reported the links and images to facebook in hopes that it gets filtered. I also informed my friends about my account being compromised. I just feel completely stupid for falling for this and cannot believe such a simple thing caused me this many problems. I want to know how to bounce back immediately. I feel so stupid and upset at myself right now and I wish all of this never happened.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com