Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

cameron.hays75 on Skype

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Re: cameron.hays75 on Skype

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:02 pm

4. Do not report their profiles to the sites you met them on. This is likely the complete opposite of what you'll want to do, but it's better that their profiles are still active and yet publicised as scammers. If a scammer’s account is deleted, all the scammer will do is make a new account and carry on scamming with none of their details showing up anywhere.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby antiscammer » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:43 pm

YouTube doesn't allow videos like these. It is a very strict video website as it would more likely delete it. That is one thing I read that would make me feel comfortable.
antiscammer
Junior survivor

Unread postby antiscammer » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:45 pm

Any other information to explain that would make me feel comfortable?
antiscammer
Junior survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:16 pm

You do realise that I've reported dozens, if not hundreds of videos on YouTube that weren't automatically removed, but sat there for weeks and, in some cases, months and were only removed once they were reported? If you want to continue arguing with us over stuff we know from experience, then I can happily show you the door.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby antiscammer » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:46 pm

I haven't met her on Facebook. This guy from isexychat.com showed me her username to meet her on skype. Now I will learn my lesson not to go to isexychat.com anymore. At least she didn't check my Facebook profile. Oh well. Next time if I am feeling horny, I would just look at pictures instead with Gelbooru. I did made sure my skype account was clear before signing out and uninstall this app. I made my account invisible and abandon it as it would likely be deleted by weeks I am assuming. Also, I did not shared my phone number nor my email address to her. I should be safe.
antiscammer
Junior survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:58 pm

Feedback form #2821

Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: cameron.hays75
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Skype
How much money did they demand?: 200
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I have reported her before I blocked her. Then I removed her from my contact list.

DOB 7th September 1995 from New York, USA.
Wayne

Unread postby antiscammer » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:14 pm

I have already done that survey as well as these steps.
antiscammer
Junior survivor

Previous

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com