Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Lilly Luta.

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Lilly Luta.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:59 pm

Feedback form #2814

What name did the scammer use?: Rachell Go
Scammer's email address if you have it.: rachell.go.3@facebook.com

How old did the scammer say they were?: Never mentioned in the conversation
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: prettierthanpink.00
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: https:/ /www.face book.com/rachell.go.3

What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Facebook
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Skype
How much money did they demand?: At first 5000 USD, and then 4000 USD
Name you were told to send the money to. : Since I stalled them and have them agreed I'd pay the next day, they have not given me this information yet.
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: N/A
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: Youtube. Did not take note of the user account before closing it. Cannot access the link now any more -- even the youtube link now points to a "5000 interal server error".
How were you to send the money ?: Western Union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: At first I removed her (him) from Facebook right away. But she messaged me over Skype saying I need to add her back so that she can send me the money transfer info the next day.

So I re-added her but moved her to my limited list, where she has no access to any email addresses nor friend list nor other photos. She can only see my profile picture and cover photo at this point.

Will block her completely after this.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: Scammer claimed to be from Singapore, a barista and a part-time model. On hindsight, it's apparent that her profile was made-up -- she has ~90 friends on her list, and all of them were male.

Her uploaded Facebook photos have their time stamps set to earlier dates (1 or 2 years before), but when hovering my mouse over the dates, Facebook shows that the photos were only uploaded recently.

DOB 11th November 1988 from Singapore.

Went to Wah Yan College, Hong Kong

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com