Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bonheu26 on Skype

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

bonheu26 on Skype

Unread postby Lifewas_over » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:10 am

It has been nearly 5 days since I was blackmail scammed, and now I feel that it is a bit safer to relax. I am not here entirely to share my story because im sure you have all read the same kind of story over and over again. I just wish to let you all know that this forum really helped me calm down and realize that I was not alone, for when I saw my video being played my heart sank and I thought my life was over - and so were any political dreams I may have had. However I read through all the steps on your PDF and read many stories and I was able to mellow out very much. Anyways, I digress.. I just want to say thank you to everyone who makes this forum as wonderful as it is :).

The "girl" who scammed me was impersonating a French Canadian girl named Melanie Lebref and her Skype was bonheu26 when she scammed me, but it is important to know what when she wanted to add me firstly it was bonheu25 so he might have multiple bonheu(##) skypes.

Thanks again and hope you all have wonderful lives :)!
Lifewas_over
New survivor

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com