Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Jinri Park

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Jinri Park

Unread postby oops724 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:22 am

Dating site skype scam - nathaliedmx056@yahoo.com

I signed up for an adult dating site just out of curiosity and got some messages asking if I had skype. I had used a fake name and an email address that could not be lead back to anything important, so i decided to use a new skype matching those details. we then began to skype and I did some embarrassing things to say the least. After a short while it got real ugly real quick when she posted that she was threatening to post a recorded video on facebook to my family. Luckily before we started our video chat when she asked if I had facebook I told her no. So when she threatened to spread it to my facebook friends I was worried they had some how linked my fake info to my real info, from a costly mistake on my part. They never called me by name, and never linked my info to me in the chat. I listened to the demands and signed up for a few sites meanwhile writing all the info on the sites so that I could cancel the accounts later.

This went on for awhile and I began to complain that I had to go, and they threatened to post the videos right then. I finally convinced them to start the convo later the next day, and they agreed. I have since deleted all accounts and have blocked them from skype since you cant simply delete a skype account. I have left the email to monitor the recent activity, but have not heard anything yet with an hour until our next scheduled conversation.

Frankly I'm scared to death and it has affected my work today and my sleep last night. I am hoping that tomorrow morning if I get any sleep I will wake up to no new news. They contacted me with the name nathalie coleman. I would like a little comfort in knowing that they will not post on facebook. Thank you for all your help, and I hope this help everyone as well.
oops724
New survivor

Re: Dating site skype scam

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:00 pm

Hello, oops724,

you have some advices here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1242.

Can you post more details, please? The email adress used? Pictures? Screen name used on Skype?
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:23 pm

You will be fine. Do not go back to your skype account that you closed. Abandon it. You do not want the scammer to think that he can get more money out of you, and if you open it just for a "peek," it will alert him that you have not dropped him cold and might be afraid. You do not have to worry about him tracing the skype to your real FB, but lock down the privacy of your FB account and make it private. The object is no more contact with him, and block him. Ignore. He cannot blackmail someone who does not listen and he has trouble finding. He will move on. And he has no intention of posting the videos. This blows his cover and causes work for him, plus FB will immediately take them down at the first complaint or view by them. Read the topic FF suggested, post his details, then get some sleep.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby oops724 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:15 pm

they gave me 2 skype usernames. the one they contacted me under first was nathalie.coleman30 and the one they told me to contact later was nathalie.coleman42. I do not have pictures, and the email they gave was the name nathalie and some numbers after it @yahoo.com.

it has been a full day since the event, and i canceled all accounts that I started under the threat and have kept up with my bank accounts and there has been no change in them. I have checked the fake email a few times, and have had no emails. No contact through facebook, and I'm feeling a lot better.

My advice to anyone is if you do get on any sites like these just simply create a new email account used solely for these possesses. Never give your real name and never ever friend some one on facebook that you do not know. This has been a huge mistake, and I have learned a lot from it. They kept asking fro my email and I refused to give it, so I believe they don't even have the fake account. just always keep your personal information private on internet sites like these unless you know who they are or if they are real. I am now under the assumption that they are all fake, and I should just stay away from them at all costs.
oops724
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:20 pm

My advice to anyone

in this case is: dont forget - everything yo ae doing online can be used against you later. So dont do something that can be used against you, like strip on cam or similar actions. Dont share your real life details (phone numbers, adresses, pictures) with people meet online only, before to check careful if the person is who pretends to be.

oops724, we really need the email adress, if you can to post it, please.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby oops724 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:35 pm

nathaliedmx056@yahoo.com

And I found a picture of her

oops724
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:37 pm

Good work. The girl in the stolen photo is Korean DJ and model, Jinri Park.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: nathaliedmx056@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:49 am

Thank you, oops724.

On Facebook,
Nathalie Coleman aka nathalie.coleman.520
Worked at Bank Teller
Went to Kennedy High
From Torrance, California
Female
Joined at 31 July 2012.

Other stolen pictures used:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

nathaliecoleman54@yahoo.com - nathaliedmx056@yahoo.com

Unread postby navy_B » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:37 am

Hi there,

I was blackmailed last night. Fell into the trap of an id which had been following me from a dating site to yahoo messenger webcam where they got some irresponsible footage from me. ..later they made me log in to lot of stupid sites and pay for their membership which summed up to around $200, then my card was blocked. But then they wanted me to pay $300 via western union. I haggled a bit and made the payment for $100 to which they had finally agreed.. Am not sure if the payment worked though ..
I have de-activated my accounts they know about.

here are their fb accounts -
http:/ /www.facebook.com/nathalie.coleman.520
http:/ /www.facebook.com/nathalie.coleman.12 links disabled. FF.

they wanted me to pay it to a person named MELVIN LORETO in Philippines.

their ids -
nathaliecoleman54@yahoo.com
nathaliedmx056@yahoo.com

keeping my fingers crossed now..

~Navy
navy_B
New survivor

Re: nathaliecoleman54@yahoo.com - nathaliedmx056@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:59 am

Thank you for the details, navy_B. As you can see, "her" first profile is already reported here, by another victim. The pictures used are stolen and the real owner of the pictures is not part in the scam. If the payment is not done already, you can stop it. Best thing to do is to cease all contacts. Change your email adress, your url for every profile used with "her", dont reply no matter what. Avoid for a while any contact online with unknown persons. With little luck, if "she" can not find you to demand other money, in short time "she" will move to the next victim.

Second profile:

Nathalie Coleman aka nathalie.coleman.12
Lives in Torrance, California
From Los Angeles, California
Female
Active since August 6 2012.
Using pictures with the same person, but not all the same.

+ 3 bikini pictures, not posted.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com